• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Guillds?

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello.

I've played UO since just after AoS in 2003, and since November of 2003 I've been in the same RP guild with the same character. I've never really done much outside of RP, certainly not in the last few years.

With RP being but a shadow of what it once was however I'm looking to change my play style and have been playing my non RP chars far more recently. Mostly my tamer mage and am also working on a tamer/bard.

As such, I'm wondering if Europa has any large, friendly and active guilds for hunting and the like? And if so, are any of them recruiting? My chars have pretty decent suits, but I don't have much experience of the modern bosses. I did Peerless back when ML was new, but I've not done any of the newer SA or HS bosses etc.

Last edited:

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think RAAM might be a good choice from what I hear from Lady Foxglove ... maybe look out for them?

Minerva Foxglove

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
RAAM isnt a big guild thats why I didnt reply. Fairly old guild and active . We have been shrinking for a long time due to leaders abcence. We solved that last weeks and are already getting larger. Lien Raqgus, known leader of RAA let his account sister Milady Yeuse take ower leadership in RAAM. Future looks bright. Unfortunately our hunts collide with EM events but if you are interested come as guest a fw times and see if we match.

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Active is better than big :)

I'm not very fond of EM events, so RAAM events clashing with them isn't an issue really! I wouldn't be able to make events on a Thursday most weeks however.