• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Guilds?

Coleostro

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For many months now I have been enjoying the world of UO alone hence my guild tag $olo. Although it is very enjoyable I do believe it is time for me to start looking for a group to enjoy it with. I am a veteran of many years spanning nearly every time period of UO and enjoyed every aspect. I do not know what guilds are recruiting or even active. I do believe I have much I can contribute. Mainly interested in a community aspect that is active and does have group activities. I am no longer a current PvPer Due to RL time constraints but I have spent my fair time in Fel when I was younger. I mainly spend my time now crafting, collecting resources and helping those who may be in need of something. I have many characters that could contribute in a various amounts of ways. If you are part a guild recruiting or may know someone who would like to get a bunch of solo players together give me a shout. Personal characteristic: 29, Military Vet, Married w/Kids, have been described as a Smart Ass.
Characters: Coleostro, NCSmithyy, MrsGrabBag, Beast, Mamasista, and too many more to name. So if you know anyone who may be interested in a worn out trammie just give me a shout! Thank you for your time and safe travels to all!