• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Guilds that help new players still around?

D

DuttyD

I have run some in the past and know there are some guilds like that out there.

I would like to know if there are any large ones out there, if not I will be making one once I get the volunteer vets around.

My plan would be to have volunteers for each class

R

Riuo

I'd like to join up either really, i've played UO over the span of 6 years but i've played FFXI alot more in between.

I just started back up last week and luckily my characters are still in tact but i'm kinda new cuz i'm trying to relearn the game lol

so far i've got a 85 Tamer working on taming and peacemaking atm

and a paladin or gonna transform him into a samurai, right now he's
110 Swordsmanship
93 Anat
107 Tactics
62 Resisting (Working on that, i've died like 11 times today fighting liches/daemen's/gazer's for this piece of crap haha)
68 healing
61 chiv
88 Parry

If you'd like me to join i'm usually on Riuo (my swordsman) and sometimes my tamer (Iuo Kehn) and my ICQ is 383614491.

i'm just trying to find a guild myself to get back on my feet and work my way up.
not doing too bad so far i lost my house but i was looking around and found a spot and put down a 9x14 3 story house so i'm happy about that ^^.

well let me know on here or in game. Laterz ^^

D

Darkfern76

I am in the guild We Die Alot! We have an open door policy and aim to recruit new or returning players.We then help them get on thier feet and then give them the option of staying with us to help or moving on to a guild that suits thier prefered play style.

For more information visit www.wediealot.synthasite.com

I can be contacted on ICQ 289 -035 -138

Good luck in finding a guild that makes you feel at home.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
United We Fight is a purely pvm guild that emphasizes fun, fellowship, and training. We offer innumerable opportunities and assistance to new players, including tram rune books, power scrolls, nightly hunts, etc. Although we have around 300+ members, there is a small group of particularly dedicated players who are always around, allowing us to create a sense of small-guild community. Plus, we have a vibrant discussion forum. Needless to say, it's easy to make friendships within the guild!

If you're still looking for a guild home, let me know! Looking forward to hearing from you. :-D