• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Guilds of Origin

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Please use this thread to list your guild. This will be useful for any new or returning players who are looking to join the community.

The following format is just a recommendation;
Guild Name:
Guild Abbreviation:
Guild Leader:
Guild Playstyle: (RP, Pvp, Pvm, or all)
Recruitment Policy:
Contact Information:

For Nostalgia purposes, here is the link to the old guild thread.

Last edited:

Onixia The Paladin

Journeyman
Governor
NPH Guild - The Nephilium. A small guild of pvm friends who have hosted public events like Net Tosses, Underwater Boss, Medusa Runs, Blackthorn Castle. Several of our members are Governors as well. If you are interested in getting to know us come check us out at our next public event.

Archangel0

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
NPH Guild - The Nephilium. A small guild of pvm friends who have hosted public events like Net Tosses, Underwater Boss, Medusa Runs, Blackthorn Castle. Several of our members are Governors as well. If you are interested in getting to know us come check us out at our next public event.
I'm in search of a guild... the one I was in in totally inactive :(

Onixia The Paladin

Journeyman
Governor
I'm in search of a guild... the one I was in in totally inactive :(
Sorry to hear that. We always like to get to know people first before we add them to the guild. We are usually on later in the evenings. Shoot us a message in general chat. There is always at least one of us on and you can join us on a hunt.

Archangel0

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sorry to hear that. We always like to get to know people first before we add them to the guild. We are usually on later in the evenings. Shoot us a message in general chat. There is always at least one of us on and you can join us on a hunt.
Thanks!
Were you by any chance in today's net tosses? Was good fun :)

LocaPotion

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
how can I start hunting with you all and possibly join?

Onixia The Paladin

Journeyman
Governor
I just saw this post. So sorry. Please let me know your character name on origin and we can arrange to meet in Luna. We are a pvm guild and one requirement is that you must use discord as that is how we communicate with each other while playing.

Barefoot Scribe

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings!
Senior Citizens of Britannia (SCB)
We are old as dirt on Catskills, a few of us have recently moved here to Origin.
Laid back social group and how we will fit in here on Origin is yet to be seen.

Onixia The Paladin

Journeyman
Governor
Greetings!
Senior Citizens of Britannia (SCB)
We are old as dirt on Catskills, a few of us have recently moved here to Origin.
Laid back social group and how we will fit in here on Origin is yet to be seen.
Welcome to Origin! We hope you can join us when we have public events for the shard. Our next event is our monthly auction which will be Saturday, November 5th at 8:30 est. The auction house is located just outside the south gate of Luna.

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just visited those old links. Much shorter than I remember. :/
:postpics:

God, I miss these emoticons. Be well, until we see each other.