• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Guild

• Thread starter Dolphoenix
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Dolphoenix

Looking for a guild for my daughter. She's 18, great young lady. Hasn't played UO much, but is complaining she's lonely. (I work alot)
Need a guild that will be nice, patient, and help show her the ropes.

L

Luna Rossa

If she RPs or wants to learn how, have her drop me a line. I have two guilds in the Kijustsu Anei Village, both completely different types of types of characters and we have quite a few other guilds there that could assist her as well.

You can see more about the village and various related guilds there on uoforums.com under Chesapeake Guilds.

Lady Luna Rossa, Guildmistress of S@GE

ICQ#221985740

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
18 eh? I'll need pics and an asl report.

(jk, but seriously)

D

Dolphoenix

18 eh? I'll need pics and an asl report.

(jk, but seriously)

ROFLNAO good one ! And who says father's don't have a sense of humor? I'd like to buy you something nice in game as a reward. Perhaps we can talk about it at my house in Felucca sometime?

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Will you be inviting him over during? Or after you are done cleaning the bow on the kitchen table?

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ROFLNAO good one ! And who says father's don't have a sense of humor? I'd like to buy you something nice in game as a reward. Perhaps we can talk about it at my house in Felucca sometime?
This sounds fantastic!

If you would like to surprise me with something nice an imbued katana with hit lightning, mana leech, di, hld, and ssi would win my heart over. Let me know when you want to meet up!

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking for a guild for my daughter. She's 18, great young lady. Hasn't played UO much, but is complaining she's lonely. (I work alot)
Need a guild that will be nice, patient, and help show her the ropes.
Sent you a PM if you are still looking =)