• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Guild Wars 2 BWE2 - An unplanned trip in Tyria by shanpia

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No matter how many videos you come across on youtube, each GW2 video just gets better and better. I am still amazed of how much beauty the game has graphically. The art in this game is top notch and it shows. The small details the developers focused on still amazes me. ArenaNet has really done what it promised when it comes to the beauty of the game.

shanpia on youtube has this very wonderful video and I hope you all enjoy it. Was very well done and just shows that little things really do make an impact in a game. GW2 has well surpassed my expectations a million times over when it comes to graphics. This video, as many more out there on the internets, will show exactly what I mean.

Please enjoy and thank you shanpia for having this up for all the GW2 Player Nation around the world to view.

Guild Wars 2 BWE2 - An unplanned trip in Tyria

Second beta weekend event.
Friday, June 8th, at noon PDT (GMT-7) until Sunday, June 10th, at 11:59 p.m. PDT (GMT-7).

Don't forget, the real Guild Wars 2 is MORE BEAUTIFUL than this video!

B

Bella

Thanks for finding this one. I watched it this morning before leaving for work and hopefully it will be enough of a fix until I get home ;)

Bella

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is so much in that video I hope many people see. Thw swimming in and underwater. How the bubbles when you go in are coming onto your screen or when you jump out of the water the drops of water on your monitor screen. I will admit I do jump in and out of the water when I am in the BWE's just to amuse myself. lol

B

Bella

There is so much in that video I hope many people see. Thw swimming in and underwater. How the bubbles when you go in are coming onto your screen or when you jump out of the water the drops of water on your monitor screen. I will admit I do jump in and out of the water when I am in the BWE's just to amuse myself. lol
Haha! I went to check out the Mystic Forge in Lion's Arch. After playing with that I decided to take a look around. Well that lead to a swim which led to an underwater adventure. The scenery under the water is only rivaled by the beauty above the water. There doesn't seem to be anything in the area to fight so I was able to swim around without distraction other than the sheer beauty all around me. The plant colors are so vibrant, the coral looks like you can touch it; everything is just so detailed. GW2 did not hold back on designing this game above or below the water -- every where you look it's beautiful! I can't wait to play again!!

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hopefully the next BWE will be after the 4th of July. I am going on vacation next friday till the 5th or 6th. I have to hit the surf and get some more sun soaking time :)