• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Guild tag removal?

Shh!

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is it possible to change the THIEF guild tag in my sig without the original file? I joined a new guild and would like to add their name in its place.

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is it possible to change the THIEF guild tag in my sig without the original file? I joined a new guild and would like to add their name in its place.
Sure why wouldn't it be? What is the original format in? Did someone else do it for you or did you?

T

Tazar

I'm not the expert here, bit I think you just right click the sig, select save image, open ms-paint or another editing program, then hit "control-v" to paste the picture into your editing program. Save when done, then rehost the pic and link your stratics account to the new signature.

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Someone else did it for me. I thought I'd need to have the original file to make changes to it?
No, you shouldn't need to as long as you can open the image. I think Tazar is right. The upshot of it is, if you can get it even into MS Paint, you can just manually delete it out yourself by painting over it.

Y

YoungUn

Here ya are. Tell me the name of your guild and I'll see what I can do about adding it.