• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement Guild Recruitment Tables

EM Barnaby

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Howdy folks.

You may have noticed that there are tables set up in both Luna and New Haven. These are a temporary set-up for any Guild or other association who wishes to hold "information sessions" to introduce themselves to new and existing players. If your Guild would like to reserve a table, I will rename the sign at the table while you are using it, and will place a book with your Guild's information at the table (to stay - you provide the book).

Rather than have a single guild here and there, I would like to have a few days/nights set aside for this. There are three tables in New Haven, and four in Luna. I'm going to propose the following dates/times to start - I will gladly listen to any suggestions, however (I will add more dates as we go).

Thursday, 10/16 - Evening (7pm)
Friday, 10/17 - Evening
Saturday, 10/18 - Evening
Sunday, 10/19 - Afternoon (noon until 4pm), Evening
Monday, 10/20 - Evening

What I would like to do, is have you post which date you would like a table for, and to place a book with guild info inside the Community Affairs mailbox next to the EM Hall. You may submit a request for three different sessions (Afternoon and Evening are separate), but are not guaranteed all of them. Your post should look like:

Guild/Group:
First Choice Session (Luna or New Haven)
Second Choice (Luna or New Haven)
Third Choice (Luna or New Haven)

It is first come, first serve, and I will keep a schedule here. I will set up tables the night before, unless it is a day with an Afternoon and Evening session. In the event that there are not new requests for a table, I will simply leave the existing Guild's information there, so feel free to continue to use it.

I may have overlooked something in all this, so I reserve the right to change my mind or alter parts of this :p

EM Barnaby

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I haven't heard from anyone regarding this, so for now I won't post new dates unless there is interest. If nothing else, I'm going to propose a day for this closer to the end of the month to coincide with something else I'm going to announce soon.