• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

guild name help

• Thread starter imported_Dark Drow
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Dark Drow

i have some hard time find a good guild name. i like how the borg role plays. right now i in a guild with NO back bone. if need to i just be a one man guild. can any one give me a lil help with a name.

I

imported_dexdash

before i throw a name out. are you looking for somthing along the drow elf lines?

G

One man army, huh?

This concept seems familiar to me somehow, but I can't quite recall the details.

How about DIE*...Drow are Invincible Elves, that way tag & title together will create balance between reality and dreams...and you can invoke the asterisk any time your drow army gives the appearance of being well, not...invincible.

-Skylark

G

<blockquote><hr>

One man army, huh?

This concept seems familiar to me somehow, but I can't quite recall the details.

[/ QUOTE ]

details: hang out at spirit gate hiding, poison who ever comes through. after crafter escapes through gate, flex muscles then move to warcraft

I

imported_Dark Drow

i like to say thanks for the help. i will think on the names you give me.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

One man army, huh?

[/ QUOTE ]

details: hang out at spirit gate hiding, poison who ever comes through. after crafter escapes through gate, flex muscles then move to warcraft

[/ QUOTE ]

shoot and score!

G

There are some websights that will give fantasy names for Drow orientated guilds, towns, and characters. I used to frequent those before they made ML, had a drow myself *on another shard*..... some really cool names in various searches on the web regarding DROW...so give that a try...name generators fantasy DROW/Dark Drow.

Good Luck.

G

Think big. Be positive. One day, your guild will be massive. Therefore, I suggest.... [ZERG] !!!

Alternatives, which may not get you beaten up quite as much...

[EARS] - Elves And Rampaging Smurfs - good for a guild of blue elves?
[GATE] - Guard And Transport Elves - the elves who watch the moongates
[STOP] - Siege's Tiny Old Perils] - a one or two man guild
[DEVS] - Devious Evil Villanous Smurfs - should get a laugh or two
[0101] - a very annoying guild of PKs who only speak in binary
[1010] - a very annoying guild of notos who only speak in binary

and, a small voice over my shoulder has just suggested that I should now be banned from ever naming guilds again. *mutters*

G

For a strong RP sound, would 'Fellowship of the Dark Fey' fit? [FDF]

G

Not sure if you are a ZZ Top fan but... on their first album they had a song called "Nasty Dogs and Funky Kings" [D&amp;K]... always thought that would be a great name for a guild.

G

SMF is taken on Catskills at least, the village of the smurfs guild, I still have char in it. lolz

I

imported_dexdash

i always thought the guild name [gimp] was fun and so many different funny names that could be attached