• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Guild event - need suggestions

Elizaer

Adventurer
So my guild is doing a "fight night" where we're using lesser hiryu's and doing like a bracket style tournament against one another. We're not allowed to scroll the hiryu's, so that opens up quite a bit of points. My question for you all is, how would you build your ultimate, non-scrolled lesser hiryu Rocky Balboa?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
AI/Bushido would make it tanky and use AI. Give it lots of HP and HP regen. Along with the usual base build

Need to get whatever magic you choose to 100.

Against other pets Mystic or Weaving is also decent.

Usually it's pure luck which pets wins.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
First you need to tame good one with 108 wrestling
Then go become knight of Humility virtue (for pets HP regen) and get lots of tasty treats in Ter Mur alchemy shop or ones from treasure chests.

Don't know if you are allowed to use bard masteries, if so - peace mastery will reduce damage greatly. Provo will give healing.
Or try 2+ 3 slots lesser instead of 1*5 slot one .
Or try real ninjitsu , since LH can get it. It hides and your opponent looses target. For 5 slotted without power scrolls you can have 1 poisoning for better poison resist (if other will have magery) then 2- (train it) Bushido for more parry and then 3- Chiv or mysticism or ninjitsu. Mystic heals itself with healing stone nicely.
Pet will not use poisoning or Bushido moves but parry and poison resist will be increased.