• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Guild Colors?

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What does Siege Perilous's guilds think about guild colors? Like picking your own and having members wear it? It just reminds me of old uo and I think its pretty cool.. we are trying them out in K0C and hope that others may follow.. Bring back some of that old nestalgia of uo.

Just curious what everyone thinks?

G

Well Myth itself has guild colors for the *flame* the gold and bloodred reward bod cloth, but Aeric never *required us to HAVE TO wear the colors* yet we did use it for ceremonies and on all our vendors clothings.

When I was in KSS we had guild colors and heaven forbid if Py see us *out of uniform* haha.

Guild colors are cool if when folks wear em...remember BBZ back in the day on chessie...people FLED from seeing plain old black and yellow on clothing......
They just knew see them colors enamasse coming at ya, you may end up OOooOO.

KOC I can not recall, but didnt they do the black and red back then ? *but not required to be worn*

I DO remember the black and yellow ..sort of like ya gonna be stung by a swarm of yellowjacket bees of the BBZ guild colors.

So I agree sometimes it is cool to get back to *a Uniformity* guild colors even if blaze ..each guild unique see em coming when they are approaching ya like a raid or invasion or just the whole group on *patrol*..no matter whom they were.

Folks knew KSS blue the moment they seen it here..even if non threatening it WAS the color of the knights.

Myth's guild colors are..still, the bloodred reward cloth and gold. ..with some off shoots of blaze/oranges even and the hot white *flame* and so forth ie *circle of flame/ a fire's colors*

I

imported_Luka Melehan

I think it would be cool. Up to the bosses tho.

G

408 on sonoma we had Black robe and red half apron !! that was the way to go.Anyway i am up for it but... hey i aint in a guild

A

Azural Kane

Old KOC was deep red and yellow

The red and black was a bit later

And I love the idea as a whole for any guild in Siege that wants to adopt it.

G

I remember on prodo shards we would have guild colors, usually just a robe and half apron, was great I loved it

G

well pfft yall can not have red and gold here cuz... WE already have it here.
Unless ya want to look like a MYTH crafter guild member or one of our vendors.

I think yall should recapture the old yellow and black..BBZ hues, dang them colors had my newbie butt a fleein or runnin ...........way way back in the day before some of them became any Keepers of Chaos.

A

Azural Kane

<blockquote><hr>

I think yall should recapture the old yellow and black..BBZ hues, dang them colors had my newbie butt a fleein or runnin ...........way way back in the day before some of them became any Keepers of Chaos.

[/ QUOTE ]

It was plain yellow not the more goldish tint
I like the new blaze anyway, but I've sported the traditional treads from time to time too :O

G

I like the idea, even if its only a cloak..

Reminds me of the color wars shard.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Its Puffy not pfft... And BBz was just Yellow for the longest time

G

I don't know if TnT ever had guild colors. *that be a Kat would know* response.
I know with Myth AO Aeric had guild colors for us.

The Myth of us always wore more in the blood red reward bod cloth hue with reg. dye tub gold, and AO was in the same blood red but with black or the charcoal reward bod cloth rather than black or both with the red, *for prior shadow lord* hue, then minax ie black/charcoal reward cloth and red for them.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

i've always thought guild colors were a good idea, back when -5- was active we always tried to run with guild style like all of us in red, blue, or black, wasnt really that we had a guild color just would dress similar but that was before ember legs and sammy helms, cause for a while that was like the siege uniform.

Id wear colors if tnt made us.

[/ QUOTE ]

yea goodguy all our bs besides us not I think we both know each other enough to know neither of us are serious... But yea I think it would be REALLY cool for all guilds to start wearing guild colors for the bigger battles and screenies it looks cool... Then you can truly see how outnumbered you are!

G

Well Puffy............back in that Bananna boyz era I was still pretty new ...ya do not notice as much when ya fleeing for your arse hehe........but yes I remember yellow and black somewhere along the way. . . RUN FLEE don't let em get my house key.. haha