• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Guest Host Needed for BRPA Zoo Taming Hour

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
The regular hostess, Proserpina, *grumbles* has obtained an excuse to get out of being "good" this Sunday. So a guest host is needed for Sunday, January 10th's Zoo Taming Hour. The event starts at 8 PM PST/11 PM EST and meets at the Moonglow Zoo, Trammel. The guest host will have some light duties that require either communication via in-game party or IM.

If you are interested in being a guest host, please reply here and say why you think you would be an excellent guest host.

WildStar
Grand Duchess
Kingdom of Dawn
BRPA

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'd be happy to fill in ... but I can't think of one reason why I'd be an "excellent" host :mf_prop:

Proserpina

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Duchess forgot to mention that you must also be wearing the official zoo cheerleading uniform at the time.

:cheerleader:

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The Duchess forgot to mention that you must also be wearing the official zoo cheerleading uniform at the time.

:cheerleader:

Hmm wont sluggy showing up in a dress scare people away tho? (not that I wont do it)

W

wreckdumb

mmmm MMMM! sluggy in a dress, all dem curves.that would accually BRING me to the taming hour, dont know how much taming ill get done starin at that seksi beast! GO SLUG!

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
*glares at the Green Witch*

Sluggy, there is no offical uniform.

WildStar

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Milk-bone underwear..... pom poms and a dress..

*scratches head*

Proserpina

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok , ok...so there is no "official zoo uniform," there is an unofficial one - pending approval - that you must wear.

Shhhhh I wanna see if slugs have knees!

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Shhhhh I wanna see if slugs have knees![/QUOTE]

Trust me ... you don't want to know. Not a pretty sight

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
*ignores the Green Witch*

Looks like the shard has spoken. Offer accepted, Sluggy and thank you for applying.

WildStar