• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Guess who just placed his dream house...

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To the west a forest, to the north a mountain, to the south the ocean and no neighbors blocking my view in any direction.

Now to begin the task of building and moving in.
Any suggestions?

Thank you GM Thowe for removing the floating stew that was blocking placement.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Were you IDOCing? Don't make me sic Giggles on you!

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The room is filled with soft light from the fireplace... Blacksun stands nervously in the doorway. He thinks to himself, "I hope this is not my end, my fate has not been sealed" His lips part and from them comes a weak and frail "hello?".

The door behind him slams shut, then the tall back leather chair in front of the fireplace begins to slowly move. The only sound that can be heard is his own racing heartbeat and a slow exhale of cigar smoke from the mysterious chair.

Slowly it turns to face him. The only thing he can see is a mysterious shadow of a person sitting in the chair. Fear now has him in its cold grasps as he begins to stumble on his words "listen, it wasn't my..."

"SILENCE" says the mysterious woman.

She slowly leans forward so he can see her face with the light of the fireplace. She wears on her face an amused yet frightful evil smirk.
"So you are Blacksun? My associates have informed me of your treason.. One which is punishable by death."

"Listen I'm sorry, its just.. I mean.."

"SILENCE"

"You amuse me with your silly ways, and that is the ONLY reason why I shall spare you. let me hear of this treason again and you will not live to regret it understood?"

*Yes I'm bored* :p

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
*Flutter looks around wondering who borrowed her whip*

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
*Flutter looks around wondering who borrowed her whip*
OH LOOK FLUTTER!!!! There's VIN DIESEL!! Just over there!!

*Throws whip behind the table*

Oh look!!!! There's your lost whip over there!

Darn all you RPers being all contagious and stuff....

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Vin Diesel?
LOL no really.. out loud irl... LOL

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You amuse me with your silly ways
I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to freakin' amuse you? What do you mean silly, silly how? How am I silly? Silly like a clown? You said I'm silly. How the heck am I silly, what the heck is so silly about me? Tell me, tell me what's silly!

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to freakin' amuse you? What do you mean silly, silly how? How am I silly? Silly like a clown? You said I'm silly. How the heck am I silly, what the heck is so silly about me? Tell me, tell me what's silly!
LOLOLOLLOLOLOL

Point Proven :p

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I think she was calling you this Vin....

:drool:

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The room is filled with soft light from the fireplace... Blacksun stands nervously in the doorway. He thinks to himself, "I hope this is not my end, my fate has not been sealed" His lips part and from them comes a weak and frail "hello?".

The door behind him slams shut, then the tall back leather chair in front of the fireplace begins to slowly move. The only sound that can be heard is his own racing heartbeat and a slow exhale of cigar smoke from the mysterious chair.

Slowly it turns to face him. The only thing he can see is a mysterious shadow of a person sitting in the chair. Fear now has him in its cold grasps as he begins to stumble on his words "listen, it wasn't my..."

She slowly leans forward so he can see her face with the light of the fireplace. She wears on her face an amused yet frightful evil smirk.
"So you are Blacksun? My associates have informed me of your treason.. One which is punishable by death."

"SILENCE"

"You amuse me with your silly ways, and that is the ONLY reason why I shall spare you. let me hear of this treason again and you will not live to regret it understood?"

Archived for RP posterity, giggles I'd like to invite you to join PGoH or UP.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is that in tram or fel? Looks like it close what used to be called Bear Point if its fel. Be same place in tram but BP is known in fel :)

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Grats bs.... what sort of look are you going for? Seems like a place for the hunter gatherer type. I feel like making another design...

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Grats bs.... what sort of look are you going for? Seems like a place for the hunter gatherer type. I feel like making another design...
Oooh let's have a house design contest!

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

"SILENCE"

* applauds loudly*

Author, author!!!

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was ruined when that bald cardboard cutout of an actor's picture showed up.

Emote dammit! Not talk louder. Fake some emotion for goodness sake!

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was thinking maybe an adult entertainment bar shaped like a pair of large breasts. Inside I have an idea to suspend npc dancers in bird cages.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now that man knows how to show emotion.
Granted the only ones he knows are anger, rage, fury and hate, but still...

I was thinking maybe an adult entertainment bar shaped like a pair of large breasts. Inside I have an idea to suspend npc dancers in bird cages.
The design I'm using as a base has window boxes with flowers in them. I didn't want it to look girly, so I'm putting naked male vendors carrying spears. Nothing says manly like shirtless guys with pointy sticks. Right?

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
lol Thank you for the compliments :p.

I threw that together in about 5 mins, but hardly consider myself to be good at RP or story telling heheh. Watching all you RPers everyday is having a negative effect on me!
I would love to join PGoH or UP, but I think my John would not be to happy about it. So for now I will stick to my chaos and mayhem with B^L and NmE :).

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I threw that together in about 5 mins, but hardly consider myself to be good at RP or story telling heheh. Watching all you RPers everyday is having a negative effect on me!
I would love to join PGoH or UP, but I think my John would not be to happy about it. So for now I will stick to my chaos and mayhem with B^L and NmE :).
He can come too! muhahahaha

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards

Giggles goes nowhere without John and me.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
And instead of only trolling.... Here's a cool roof idea :p

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I (mostly) finished the design tonight. I take zero credit for this house, the design was one of Ashyn's that I blatantly stole. The only thing I did was change wall and floor colors, and changed the design of the 3rd floor window boxes a bit.

(Please note, these pictures were taken with the EC simply because the zoom feature makes it easy to take pictures. I in no way endorse using the EC.)

I have to decorate some time, I would like to do it this weekend, but I will be out of town. I plan on putting in stone countertops in the kitchen (2nd floor room), and in place of the pond in Ashyn's design I think I'm going to put in a soulforge.

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hmm...I should log onto my tamer and move him away from that spot.

:p

Yep, guess who used to live there. XD

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I demand a llama roof! I found one on one shard but honestly I don't remember which it was south of luna.

C

Corvak

Oooh. Looks nice.

If Va'lis offers a housewarming gift...be careful, it's probably explosive.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like the shape, but I'm not too sure about the distinct lack of windows anywhere.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm worried about neighbors looking in and seeing me dancing in my undies on the hardwood floors.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*nods wisely*

I can understand that. Very kind of you not to risk subjecting them to that level of trauma.

C

Corvak

I went and had a look...place is locked up tight, couldn't even get into the yard :(

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I forgot to make it public. Right now it's as empty as the pictures. I didn't even log in last night. I was too busy watching a recording of Apple's music keynote from yesterday afternoon.

Damn Steve Jobs, always making products that make me want to give more of my money away.