• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

gueess wot day it is

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, delightful! I'd like to dedicate this day to the wonderful man that I share my life with, Alouei, who was slaughtered by a vampire a few years ago, painstakingly pieced together and resurrected, came back as a bloodthirsty zombie, was killed again, and was finally restored to glorious life as the distressingly optimistic porpoise-like creature that we all know today.

I'd also like to dedicate it to the troubling individual that I unwillingly cohabit with, Molokha, who kindly reassembled me out of a skeleton and assorted barnyard animal parts when I accidentally broke my phylactery and my insides exploded into a self-devouring mass of cancerous flesh. Thanks must also be given to the numerous Britannians who assisted him in this task.

And finally, I'd like to dedicate it to myself, because I'm an undead monstrosity who should not be.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sounds like the perfect reason to run out and buy a bag of marshmellows, graham crackers and hersey bars.
All you fault that I'll gain 5 pounds!

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's also my mom's 86th birthday and I am pleased that I get to celebrate it with her down in Florida!

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Make her try and blow out all the candles on her cake.:cool:

When Is "It puts the lotion in the basket" day?

Last edited:

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
how about use the freaking phone to call someone instead of just sending text messages when you have something important to say day?

Or I guess if you wanna go the opposite route national break up by texting day?

of course neither of these affect me lol