• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Gudday

S

stumpy

I thought I might just drop by say Hi, see whats going on with the people of Oceania, see if anyone who I played with are still around, and if they even remember me haha.

Whats going on in UO? Has the game gotten any better and is there actually any PvP?

A

Amathist

I thought I might just drop by say Hi, see whats going on with the people of Oceania, see if anyone who I played with are still around, and if they even remember me haha.

Whats going on in UO? Has the game gotten any better and is there actually any PvP?
Hi Stumpy, I can't answer you on the pvp as you know its just never been my thing. I believe SR, T3 and DP and possibly others still bash about in Fel. Oceania has seen a few events of late our EM's have been busy, I have attended like 3 events and I believe I have only been back for like 2 weeks total. :thumbup:

A

Amathist

and you are ???

tee hee

good to see ya mate :)
hey same could be said to you :lol: .....I thought I was the only oceanian left at one point you all deserted me:sad2: *giggles* the forum was like a ghost town.

S

stumpy

Haha so is it just the two of you back on the shard? lol

I dont think i'll come back, last time I tried, my main account was hacked which i couldnt get back into and im recently married so I dont think my new wife would let me come back to what was quite a horrid addiction haha.

A

Amathist

congrats on the wedding and all the best to you and the mrs.

JediSith

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i haven't seen any old OPK on for ages... i think they have all gone bye bye... thats every one except sneaky..

A

Amathist

awww after seeing fink's siggy I totally want a ridable zebra.

I

IamOldMan

Hi Stumpy,
Still a few here, EOB still going strong, il get Don to read ur post. Good to hear from you, hows the ALs at Engadine going. As for gettin any better, same ol, constant change, constant complaints in response, thats I.T. and gaming for ya.