• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

GuardianX read plz

M

Manaus

Look man i remembor you helping me when i first started. I only attacked you because in my thinking we are just having fun when we pvp and i was just picking a side to fight on. I understand i probly ganked you and that was wrong of me when you helped me because it wasn't fair pvp. But i am sorry and i wont attack you again.

I

imported_King Edward

Manaus,
Ty for your kind words, but if you play that way then your gonna get kicked from the guild your in. They only expect you too gank ppl PERIOD. ESP ME. It just totally catches me off guard when I set ppl up with everything that they need to be a good player, then join guild that do nothing but gank. Again TY but I cannot expect any less on a PvP shard. One thing tho, watch the ppl your with and watch there ways. Youll see that they have no care, no concern for anyone reguardless of who they are or how you may feel about them. I was rez killed by members of your guild no less than 15 times yesturday (I esp like the poison star grief kills). They killed both my pets 2 times each and in doing so forced me to go out and farm up yet another 300k to repair them (along with some fine jewels for my alliance members). Your members do force me to get rich, which IS very nice of them. Keeps the bordom away. Be a leader in yourself and those your with by trying to be a positive PvPer. Dont sink to being a griefer. Good Luck Man and Welcome to Siege.

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

I was rez killed by members of your guild no less than 15 times yesturday

[/ QUOTE ]Does it count as getting res killed when you die many times while naked 'all kill'ing?

<blockquote><hr>

Youll see that they have no care, no concern for anyone reguardless of who they are or how you may feel about them

[/ QUOTE ] laff.

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

Your members do force me to get rich, which IS very nice of them.

[/ QUOTE ]

So why do you have a pancake fit whenever your pets die?

<blockquote><hr>

Youll see that they have no care, no concern for anyone reguardless of who they are or how you may feel about them

[/ QUOTE ]

This coming from a woman who kills their own alliance mates? Lowell

K

Kat SP

<blockquote><hr>

It just totally catches me off guard when I set ppl up with everything that they need to be a good player, then join guild that do nothing but gank.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is RICH coming from you, a JSV ally. You really have no room to talk.

<blockquote><hr>

One thing tho, watch the ppl your with and watch there ways. Youll see that they have no care, no concern for anyone reguardless of who they are or how you may feel about them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, he should watch our ways. We are a very close-knit guild and a group of people who play for fun and enjoy playing the game together. It's all about having fun and if that's what he is looking for, he has found an awesome group. Saying we have no concern for anyone is completely false.

<blockquote><hr>

I was rez killed by members of your guild no less than 15 times yesturday (I esp like the poison star grief kills). They killed both my pets 2 times each

[/ QUOTE ]

You reap what you sow, dude. How did you put it the other day? Oh yeah... "It's no one's fault but your own. You didn't have to come back". LOL I couldn't have said it better myself.

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

You reap what you sow, dude. How did you put it the other day? Oh yeah... "It's no one's fault but your own. You didn't have to come back". LOL I couldn't have said it better myself.

[/ QUOTE ]lol that's golden.

G

Was this even meant as an appology or was it meant to be just as it is, another back and forth bash.

Personally if I had an appology and was not just opening this up as a situational topic I would have pm'd it.

Just an observation (This will be a good example, as I could have pm'd it)

G

Aye. This coming from the biggest noto and pet-ganker on the shard is simply priceless!

K

Kat SP

<blockquote><hr>

Was this even meant as an appology or was it meant to be just as it is, another back and forth bash.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am certain that Manaus was offering up a sincere apology. When someone helps us during our newbie days, it can sometimes be difficult to face them on the field later on and attack or kill them, without feeling a little guilty. We simply have to remember it's a game. I've been there myself and I have often helped new players get started, fully realizing they will eventually find a guild and possibly face me or my guild on the field... and I may well find myself in need of a rez in short order! Hehe.. Thats what we hope for! Well... Not so much the res part, but having new people to fight can only be a good thing.

I simply had to respond to some of the digs King Ed had to dish out.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Manaus,
Ty for your kind words, but if you play that way then your gonna get kicked from the guild your in. They only expect you too gank ppl PERIOD. ESP ME. It just totally catches me off guard when I set ppl up with everything that they need to be a good player, then join guild that do nothing but gank. Again TY but I cannot expect any less on a PvP shard. One thing tho, watch the ppl your with and watch there ways. Youll see that they have no care, no concern for anyone reguardless of who they are or how you may feel about them. I was rez killed by members of your guild no less than 15 times yesturday (I esp like the poison star grief kills). They killed both my pets 2 times each and in doing so forced me to go out and farm up yet another 300k to repair them (along with some fine jewels for my alliance members). Your members do force me to get rich, which IS very nice of them. Keeps the bordom away. Be a leader in yourself and those your with by trying to be a positive PvPer. Dont sink to being a griefer. Good Luck Man and Welcome to Siege.

[/ QUOTE ]

KingE, since you support our faction enemy in the field, expect to be killed anytime you attempt to get your stuff from your corpse. Since you are not in factions we can't stat loss you, making dry looting the only acceptable strategy to keep you out of the fight for a short period of time.

Your pets (like mine) are an important field weapon. They are fair game at all times, as are mine. You get called in specifically to take out my pets all the time, so I wonder why you complain about the same thing happening to you.

I

imported_CountLovE

HattoriHanzo: You should really train up your pets.

People need to stop pancakes about tamers.. All guilds on this shard have them. And it is no different than spawning up a ton of pixies either.

Pets can drop pretty quick. Especially Beetles. You don't hear me pancakes about being dismounted by the huge amount of stealthers on the shard.

P

pikon198

Manaus is my buddy, we started on siege roughly the same time. And when we online we go looking for a good fight. Ganking is not something we like to do. But when has a field battle ever been fair numbers. Close to none. One side usually outnumbers the other and so on. Dying is what we do on siege on a daily basis.

So no need to feel sorry if your killed by a buddy of yours. You can still be freinds. I know when i kill people on siege its not cause i hate them, its just because i want to kill or be killed. And i think that's what Manaus is trying to say. He kills cause its fun, not because of some inner hate for other players. So enjoy the game and enjoy your naps on soft gravel or grass.

G

<blockquote><hr>

HattoriHanzo: You should really train up your pets.

People need to stop pancakes about tamers.. All guilds on this shard have them. And it is no different than spawning up a ton of pixies either.

Pets can drop pretty quick. Especially Beetles. You don't hear me pancakes about being dismounted by the huge amount of stealthers on the shard.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well said! and no, I don't have a tamer or dismounter, just happen to agree with the less pancakes - more playing idea!

No guild is innocent of wrongdoings, no guild is better than the other, every guild takes cheap shots from time to time, everyone ganks, everyone wins some and everyone loses some. We need to get past the trash talking crap and play the game before everyone gets sick of it and leaves. Way too much he started it, she started it fingerpointing. I feel like I'm back in grade school sometimes.