Guardians Gate Presents: Cow Tipping!

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
G

Event Schedule: Thursday, Feb 7, 2008 at 09:00 pm
(Time is in your local timezone)
Join us inside the city of Guardians Gate on Thursday Febuary 7th at 9pm as we host the "Cow Tipping" competition. The competition to be held inside the cites Coliseum located at coordinates: 53' 5' N , 40' 42' E on the Trammel Facet. This event will require no entry fee or particular skill to play. Matches will be head to head with the fastest tip declared the winner. 100k to the evenings champion. Registration will begin at 8:30pm with the first match around 9pm. Come on out and have some fun!

The Royal Britannian Guards Homepage

G

*gets a big grin on her face*

I'll do my best to see that! *heads off to get practicing*

G

This looks like alot of fun! =)

If my RL schedule allows, I'm going to try and attend. Even if just to watch and cheer on the competitors if I can't make it for the first rounds, hehe.

Good luck to everyone! =)

G

I had an enjoyable time and FUN there last evening, at the cow tipping competition, ornery cuss brown cow aside *laughs*

as well as at the archery competition the night before.

I wish thank all of those whom hosted both, events !

Thank ye *bows*