• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

GRRRRRR

A

alisagrace86

WHAT'S WITH THE RESETTING OF RIVER? JUST CURIOUS IT'S AGGRAVATING

*PULLS HAIR OUT?!!!!!!!*

ok i'm done lol ty for listening:yell:

L

Little Sadie

Tell me about it! I got booted out of 3 CFOs and a VP. I am done for the night!

james64468

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe they working on the severs. I was very mad i was in cfo battle and internet connection went dead but i still have internet connection. They made it but i did not like that. I wished they would work on them in way that dont kick us off the server. I am geting tired of geting kicked out of cfo. I can cj and vp and ceo just fine. Why cant i cfo anymore? Grr I am going to start complaining about them fixing the server kicking me out of cfo all the time. I hope this fix works but i dont know what this fix is for.

H

Hydoran

Yah I got booted from 2 CFO's and several mints. got message "server was reset" or something. hopefully the reason they took the servers down tonight is to fix this problem.

S

Squeaker

After a few resets last night, we did a mass exodus of river and burned a few invasions to run options in other districts. Then went on to do some unite farming... Went into river about an hour ago and so far, no problems. I'll wait a bit longer before I try anything fun.

Had loads of fun. So just try to find the silver lining... hehe

P

Pinky Pepperpow

why am i not in bed yet? Pfffft!

I've been in river since 3:30am PST and no problems at all!

S

Squeaker

Well, thank you for testing river for us... Now, you may rest in peace!!!! hehe
G'night Judy!

C

Crazy Fireball

I hated the NR Resets, somehow i magaged to get a CEO Done.

james64468

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The infomation I got is that Toontown beta testers debug toontown. That why we get booted. I dont know if it a fact or not. That what the toon that did beta testing said. Please someone clear this up for me I am confused about them beta testers. :spider:

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There aren't beta testers in games that are released. Therefore, there are no beta testers in Toontown.