• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Grrrr

L

Little Sadie

Why do some people insist on working gags in mints, factories, and so on. I went into a coin mint today with 3 randoms. This 107 mouse had maxed throw, squirt, and sound, but only level 4 gags for the rest. No sooner do we go to second set of cogs does she announce that she is only here to work lure. I don't think so! I told her to work gags in buildings and she said she always works them in mints. I said no wonder your gags are bad! She was ticked and said I had no idea what gags she had but I could see them. So after she lured, she sounded to unlure them. I guess she thought she would keep doing this so I left.

A little while later she comes back to mint again, this time she was down over 30 laff. LOL! She told me that she would never go with me again. LOL! Like I would go with her anyway. Please people, don't work your gags in mints!

P

Pinky Pepperpow

OMG terri you crack me up! I got into it with a toon in the mint who insisted that an invasion at the end only counted if it started before the battle started and that it didn't matter if you danced before it was over.

myself and the two other toons were all saying "that is wrong" and explained the invasion process in the last battle. This toon (who was 20 laff points lower than any of us) was so adament and argumentative about it. Did I mention he was telling us how to play the whole way, LOL!

I mean if you have 3 toons that all agree then I would go with the popular opinion...doofus!

OK, nap time for me! I'm just crabby!

C

Crazy Fireball

Ooooo, i hate that, really.

I need to max trap, and i use it only when i need it, so if thats called "training" shoot me, but something like that is stupid, i'd only do that unless a friend needed one in a fac, i dont like to but it works.

Glad you left! :)

K

kingsgal

I hate when they work gags in mints!! I have a toon that needs to max trap badly, but i am taking her to buildings for merits and bucks to work her trap. (Talk about getting them the hard way lol) But if someone else is gonna work gags in a mint I feel free to then trap all I want.

M

MissLilyFuzzyfoot

Yeah myself and my roommate and another friend were in the mints working gags ... well ... we did fine until we tried this in the bullion ... only two of us had toon up so we didn't make it past the third battle!!! Ugh.

So yeah we learned the hard way, that even with friends, do NOT gag train in the mints!!!!

:D

I hate it when you get stupid toons like that in there ... I only play with a certain group of friends anymore.

L

Loopy Moe 27

That is EXTREMELY annoying because most toons that are working a gag track refuse to cooperate even if it is for the good of the team. For example(i know its not a mint, but) when i was in a building the other day there were these 2 65 laffers who were trying to work lure. so i go ok thats no big deal. BIG MISTAKE! They are both trying to get big magnet, so BOTH of them are using small magnets and 5 dollar bills on level 11s and 12s, which was really annoying. That building took a half hour and it was 4 story! UGH! lol:spider:

james64468

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For most of my toons that i work I go to cog invasions and I do buildings. On Prof. Bingo Snorkelhopper I maxed his gags during cog invasions. Mint to dangerous.