• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Grinding Honor in Battlegrounds

E

Eldorian

Last few weeks I've been grinding honor in battlegrounds like crazy. I now have 3 of the 5 pieces of the gladiator set and expect to have the 4th piece next weekend. My hunter is starting to look pretty pimp :)

E

Eldorian

Eh, I'm finding out I'm not terribly bad at PvP really in battlegrounds (arena is another story).

But I do find that outgearing your opponent helps quite a bit.

I've ran so many battlegrounds lately though I might put together some how-to strategy guides for each one when the real forums come back up.

L

Lord Abernathy

nice! I did a ton of grinding yesterday on my mage actually, got about 11k worth of honor, LOL, but finally got my gladiator staff

E

Eldorian

I actually stated doing Arena a few weeks ago, too. We're juust doing it to get the points, not so much caring about the rating.

We started out with a 3v3 team... 0-35 so far :( but the make up is 2 rogues and a hunter so without a healer we're pretty much screwed.

We have a 5v5 team made up of a warrior, paladin, 2 rogues, and a hunter. Still not too great since you really need at least 2 healers in 5v5 so we're 0-10.

However, last week we started a 2v2 team, my hunter and a rogue. Last week we went 1-10. This week we're 3-7, so we're improving a little bit there. I'm about 2 weeks away now from getting my season 3 gloves.

P

Pashta

I did a 2v2 with a hunter (I'm a fire mage) and boy did we kick some butt in arena! :)

Skylark SP

Available Storage: 0
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last few weeks I've been grinding honor in battlegrounds like crazy. I now have 3 of the 5 pieces of the gladiator set and expect to have the 4th piece next weekend. My hunter is starting to look pretty pimp :)

So I take it that pimp means fashion disaster?

*ducks*

:p

-Skylark

K

Kinetix

I actually stated doing Arena a few weeks ago, too. We're juust doing it to get the points, not so much caring about the rating.

We started out with a 3v3 team... 0-35 so far :( but the make up is 2 rogues and a hunter so without a healer we're pretty much screwed.

We have a 5v5 team made up of a warrior, paladin, 2 rogues, and a hunter. Still not too great since you really need at least 2 healers in 5v5 so we're 0-10.

However, last week we started a 2v2 team, my hunter and a rogue. Last week we went 1-10. This week we're 3-7, so we're improving a little bit there. I'm about 2 weeks away now from getting my season 3 gloves.
www.arenajunkies.com has lots of great strats, tips, macros and team comps to help you out on your journey through the arenas.