• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

GRI Aquapark vendors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been told that there are several people that own vendors at the new Aquapark buiding. I'd like to offer to pay the associated costs of moving some or all of the vendors to another location. The current location of these vendors causes a bit of lag in PGoH's primary roleplay and event areas. I look forward to working with you, and hope we can come to an agreement on this matter.

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been told that there are several people that own vendors at the new Aquapark buiding. I'd like to offer to pay the associated costs of moving some or all of the vendors to another location. The current location of these vendors causes a bit of lag in PGoH's primary roleplay and event areas. I look forward to working with you, and hope we can come to an agreement on this matter.
I will offer any of them myself a free vendor spot in my Luna house that currently own a vendor at the Aquapark to help PGOH

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Can I get one to? I have lots of items gathering dust.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Can I ask how come GRI doesn't use Zuckuss' Luna house?

Most NME Luna houses offer free (or very low fees) for vendors so I am sure no one minds giving out vendors to anyone. (If the house is being used for vendors)

There is also a teleporter in my Luna house that takes people to my Trammel Castle which is full of BODs that I share for even trades. (inside the doors it is one of the two public teleporters next to the stairs)

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll take a spot too, thank you.
No problem once again get with me in game :)

I keep asking in general chat several times a day but it seems this offer might have been fake

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Instead of making me reply to all of these post , As I stated anyone who has a vendor who will removed it from the Aquapark and keep thier word as to not replace it with another char or account is welcome to the free vendor at my Luna House , I will take your word as a code of honor when you place it..

Get with me in game to put the vendors up or pm here to setup a time to meet with you to put the vendor spot up..

Strength and Honor

Bianca_CoD

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Our new Umbra Trade Center (first northern house out of the West Bridge of Umba) also have vendor spots available if you do not wish to place at Luna, I know some have stated an adversion to increasing the lure to Luna for mercantile operations. Our guildies Amroth and Jonas Callahan head this effort... you can contact us via PM or email.

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thom and Kathrine I did my best I have tried for several days now with the people who posted here to have them keep thier word and take down the vendors and put ones up at my Luna house but I fear they really have no intention of ever doing so . But I will keep the offer open

Devin

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I keep asking in general chat several times a day but it seems this offer might have been fake
Excuse me mamn, but the one time you brought it up in general chat in which I was online, I was a tad busy and was unable to drop everything that I was doing to come to Luna to get a vendor at your whim.

Secondly, it was you who had made the supposed "offer," so I do not know why you would outright say that it would be "fake" upon my first time offense of prolonging the vendor placement. I am very sorry for failing to meet your deadline.

The immaturity of your conclusion, followed by your quick public expression of opinion causes me to question whether I would like to have a vendor at your plainly designed establishment at all, as well as in the future, speculate as to whether or not my vendor placement contract might be jeopardized by your self imposed conclusion of non-cooperation on my part due to a non-response time of greater than three days and 12 hours.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thom and Kathrine I did my best I have tried for several days now with the people who posted here to have them keep thier word and take down the vendors and put ones up at my Luna house but I fear they really have no intention of ever doing so . But I will keep the offer open

Devin
Thanks, i'm doing the same despite not having heard from anybody having to do with the vendors at the building. Maybe we'll see some activity on it over the weekend *shrug*

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Devin
The usual ill will....

I PM'd Devin on Tuesday and got no reply.

"Private Message: Vendor
Recipients: outcry
10-26-2010, 02:27 PM
La Belle
Lore Keeper

My Mood:

Default Vendor
When may I meet you to place a vendor? Thanks.
La Belle is invisible Forward Message Reply With Quote quote all replies in this post
La Belle
View Public Profile
Send a private message to La Belle
Find More Posts by La Belle
Add La Belle to Your Contacts"

If Devin had been serious about her offer, she would have accessed her PMs and replied to me. As to her attempts to contact me "several times" in general chat, I was obviously not ingame or not logged into general chat to see her message. No one I know who was online passed on any information to me second-hand. Again, if she had been serious in her offer, she would have come to that conclusion instead of suggesting publicly and wrongly that I was lying.

Placing a vendor at someone else's house involves a degree of friendship and trust which clearly Devin and I don't share. I see from the text above that my PMs are "invisible," which could be the reason she didn't reply. This does not bode well for any business relationship.

(Stratics staff: it would be useful if senders of PMs received some notice when their messages are blocked.)

I agree with Zuck's last paragraph where he has written:
The immaturity of [Devin's] conclusion, followed by [Devin's] quick public expression of opinion causes me to question whether I would like to have a vendor at [Devin's] plainly designed establishment at all....​

Had hers been a genuine, open-hearted offer, there are private ways she could have used to reach me to settle her doubts, none of which she has chosen. Instead, she criticizes Zuck, CatLord and myself on these boards. Again, this doesn't bode well for a good business relationship and therefore I'll have none of it.
Once you place the vendor we will once again have no contact*nor is there any wanted* they are free *just dress them and name them nice*, Just make sure you have it set to renew and there is no need of any contact .If you doubt if you get your items back if yours falls ask Rampage of CIA, I held his items for weeks, and spam it in general chat *and he got all his items back*...I see this as another ploy but as I stated in another message here give me a est time within next 3 days and I will make 120% effort to get with you
I have not gotten any PM from you , I know that you are on my Ignore list perhaps that is why .but here is my entire PM history for the last Month*with names of people removed*
10-29-2010 Re: Thanks
08:36 AM 10-29-2010 Re: Thanks
07:50 AM Messages: 1 Yesterday
10-28-2010 Thanks
04:53 PM
10-19-2010 Barry / Cutter
09:53 PM Messages: 1 3 Weeks Ago
10-07-2010 Re: Question
11:22 AM James_Mythic
09-26-2010 Re: 120.0 animal lore
03:39 PM 09-26-2010 120.0 animal lore
12:24 PM Messages: 1 Older
09-19-2010 Pirates
02:08 PM

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To stop the bickering in this thread Post times in the next 3 days that all of you will be on within a general time and I will make attempts in these 3 days to meet up with all of you..I Also will post in general chat when I am about myself to see if we can meet up that way as well...

Thanks
Devin

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Devin
The usual ill will....

I PM'd Devin on Tuesday and got no reply.

"Private Message: Vendor
Recipients: outcry
10-26-2010, 02:27 PM
La Belle
Lore Keeper

My Mood:

Default Vendor
When may I meet you to place a vendor? Thanks.
La Belle is invisible Forward Message Reply With Quote quote all replies in this post
La Belle
View Public Profile
Send a private message to La Belle
Find More Posts by La Belle
Add La Belle to Your Contacts"

If Devin had been serious about her offer, she would have accessed her PMs and replied to me. As to her attempts to contact me "several times" in general chat, I was obviously not ingame or not logged into general chat to see her message. No one I know who was online passed on any information to me second-hand. Again, if she had been serious in her offer, she would have come to that conclusion instead of suggesting publicly and wrongly that I was lying.

Placing a vendor at someone else's house involves a degree of friendship and trust which clearly Devin and I don't share. I see from the text above that my PMs are "invisible," which could be the reason she didn't reply. This does not bode well for any business relationship.

(Stratics staff: it would be useful if senders of PMs received some notice when their messages are blocked.)

I agree with Zuck's last paragraph where he has written:
The immaturity of [Devin's] conclusion, followed by [Devin's] quick public expression of opinion causes me to question whether I would like to have a vendor at [Devin's] plainly designed establishment at all....​

Had hers been a genuine, open-hearted offer, there are private ways she could have used to reach me to settle her doubts, none of which she has chosen. Instead, she criticizes Zuck, CatLord and myself on these boards. Again, this doesn't bode well for a good business relationship and therefore I'll have none of it.
Once you place the vendor we will once again have no contact*nor is there any wanted* they are free *just dress them and name them nice*, Just make sure you have it set to renew and there is no need of any contact .If you doubt if you get your items back if yours falls ask Rampage of CIA, I held his items for weeks, and spam it in general chat *and he got all his items back*...I see this as another ploy but as I stated in another message here give me a est time within next 3 days and I will make 120% effort to get with you
I have not gotten any PM from you , I know that you are on my Ignore list perhaps that is why .but here is my entire PM history for the last Month*with names of people removed*
10-29-2010 Re: Thanks
08:36 AM 10-29-2010 Re: Thanks
07:50 AM Messages: 1 Yesterday
10-28-2010 Thanks
04:53 PM
10-19-2010 Barry / Cutter
09:53 PM Messages: 1 3 Weeks Ago
10-07-2010 Re: Question
11:22 AM James_Mythic
09-26-2010 Re: 120.0 animal lore
03:39 PM 09-26-2010 120.0 animal lore
12:24 PM Messages: 1 Older
09-19-2010 Pirates
02:08 PM
I had imagined this was the beginning of some entente cordiale but it's amply clear by the above (and especially the latest highlighted parts) that is not happening.

When I place a vendor, this means to me and (also signals to others in the community) that I have at least a modicum of a working relationship with the house owner and also that I lend public support to him or her in a limited way. If Devin had met CatLord, Zuck, and myself with basic courtesy, it would have convinced me of her sincerity and encouraged me to lend my support.

As it stands, no thank you.
What we all expected , this was to help PGOH and thier town from the lag which your guild has put forth there

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Devin we all (and I mean EVERYONE on these boards) knew they weren't going to take any of us up on our free vendors offer. It was just all talk and smoke screens. I am surprised they were willing to blow the smoke screen away so quickly I figured they would feed off of it for a few more days at least.

I have "enemy" guild members with vendors at my house since I can remember. *MOST* people don't need hand holding to have a vendor at someones house. They come and go as they please to stock as needed and I don't hear from them. It's not some sort of big... huge... MOUNTAINOUS... deal. It's a vendor in an online game. Never has anyone come up to me and asked if a vendor was someones or "Which one is XXX's?" Not sure that anyone cares other than maybe the three mentioned in this thread.

Do NOT accuse my guildmate of ill will. She SINCERELY is attempting to give you all FREE vendors to her Luna house in exchange for a lag free Aquapark. This is not anything anyone asked her to do.

If you want a vendor at one of the busiest homes in Luna you are free to place a vendor at hers, mine or any other of the 11 NME houses there. This is a service we as a GUILD offer. Do not try to make something like this my guild does and turn it around to a negative thing on these boards. (And then wonder why people don't like you and have you on ignore)

Come up with all the excuses you need, you're only making fools of yourselves if you back down now. Devin is just showing how much better of a person she is by doing this. She tries EVERY DAY to contact you in game. It was *I* who have told people to ignore you all on these boards. Just for reasons such as this. Saves a lot of headaches when you can't respond to people who post nothing but greif to everyone. People trying to start **** where there was none. Again I think I've made the right decision.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Like Bianca said, we also have our new trade center in Umbra. Offered that as well. Maybe not so lucrative as Luna, but still a very nice spot. Better than where Olympus stands as far as access and visibility is concerened. :)

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What we all expected , this was to help PGOH and thier town from the lag which your guild has put forth there
I fail to see how my decision not to place a vendor at Devin's Luna house contributes any lag whatsoever to the PGoH town. But by all means, Devin should continue to be snarky and insulting. I'm sure that will make any of us change our minds.

I don't have a personal vendor at the AquaPark, if that is what Devin is complaining about. I have one behind the AquaPark at my own Bait Shack and one (so far) inside the Mall of Britannia.
Then I fail to see why you even replied for a vendor .. To create Drama? If you had read my offer you would have seen that it was for people that have vendors at AquaPark.Let me restate this so perhaps its more clear....

This offer IS FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE VENDORS AT AQUAPARK *IF YOU TAKE THEM DOWN A FREE VENDOR SPOT IS WAITING AT MY LUNA HOUSE FOR YOU*

So all this drama you created could have been avoided if you had just really read my post

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I fail to see how my decision not to place a vendor at Devin's Luna house contributes any lag whatsoever to the PGoH town. But by all means, Devin should continue to be snarky and insulting. I'm sure that will make any of us change our minds.

I don't have a personal vendor at the AquaPark, if that is what Devin is complaining about. I have one behind the AquaPark at my own Bait Shack and one (so far) inside the Mall of Britannia.
Devin generously offered Luna vendor spots to people who owned vendors at the aquapark building in order to help PGoH out. This thread wasn't a way to make a point or to make anybody look bad, it was a genuine offer made to these people. Honestly, my guild would like to go to their rune library without waiting for 50 vendors to load up. I talked to Pitr personally and this was the result. So... if you don't have a vendor then I suppose the offer wasn't open to you anyway and we can let the accusations and bickering die out so that hopefully we can get a conclusion to the problem at hand without a bunch more drama.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Once you place the vendor we will once again have no contact*nor is there any wanted* they are free *just dress them and name them nice*, ...
Devin, before you mention that this offer is free, please remember that this offer was made with conditions, henceforth, not free. Nice attempt to dress up your "offer."

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do NOT accuse my guildmate of ill will. She SINCERELY is attempting to give you all FREE vendors to her Luna house in exchange for a lag free Aquapark. This is not anything anyone asked her to do.
Again, when it is "in exchange for something," it is not determinded to be out of kindness.

And Flutter, I was seriously considering taking up Devin's offer, where the fact of the matter is, it was you guys that changed YOUR minds and posted this nonsense because you wanted us to pull our decisions to have our vendors.

You never expected that any of us would accept your odd offer, and three of us did, now that you have thought about it, you figured you would attempt to make us three look bad by taking a shot at us on the board.

Devin has made no effort to contact me, save for the one time in general chat which had occured last night. Once I told her that I couldn't do it at the moment, and had asked to do it later, she ran with that and made a stratics post about it. No PM's, no ICQ' messages sent to me, nothing. So she sure did run with it. This I would expect maybe out of a 10 year old kid, but I figured at least Devin would come up with a stronger plan.

It is my belief that this offer was always intended to be refused by us to begin with... to further the appearance that Devin Ashley cares for something more that just about herself. Instead I took a shot at this oppertunity to see if was indeed genuine, and from everything I have saw, the lack of an attempt of Devin's part to contact me...... a disingenuous offer.

And Flutter, you have the nerve to say that you speak for "EVERYONE" and it is right here where you just blew your argument and lost all your credibility (I would have at least waited until the end of the post to destroy my own argument).

Good luck with your drama ladies. You can give your vendor spot to someone else.

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Once you place the vendor we will once again have no contact*nor is there any wanted* they are free *just dress them and name them nice*, ...
Devin, before you mention that this offer is free, please remember that this offer was made with conditions, henceforth, not free. Nice attempt to dress up your "offer."

Well anyone can have a free vendor at my house not just the AquaPark people , That is and has been on my house sign for months.... And everyone at the house has free vendors .. Your right I asked for one thing.
Gee so sorry asking you to remove vendors your guild put up to promote lag within Another guilds Player run town.. How Snarky and Insulting of Me

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Actually Zuckuss we genuinely wish you all WOULD take us up on our offers.
I speak to PGoH daily and consider them friends (as they me I would hope) and the vendors at the aquapark are disturbing their gameplay, so it is with full sincerity that we hope you accept the offer for the Luna vendors and end the griefing.

We deal publically with you all for a reason. There is no possible "he said" or "she said" this way. No false accusations, and this way everyone can decide for themselves who is sincere and who is not.

I don't think it's too much to ask that the stipulation be made that you remove your vendors from the PGoH area in order to place a free vendor in one of our houses. If it is, that's on you all, not us.

Sorry if our preference to do things publically is something you disagree with. From our history with you and your guild (by "your" I mean the guild you are in) we find it beneficial to be out in the open with all of our dealings.

Sorry if all of this isn't a good enough deal for you. I assure you it is not us causing the drama, we are attempting a good-faith way of ending the drama instead.

Footnote: By "everyone" I did mean "everyone" but certain parties. They know who they are.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
By the way, the same offer still stands. Remove the vendors and get free ones in Luna.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The contact info for the people offering vendor spots is located near the top of this thread, those who want to set up a vendor have a means of contacting those house owners who offered.

So, other than to fuel the shard drama this thread has served it's purpose.
*click*

Status
Not open for further replies.