• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Greetings

JellyBelly

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hi everyone,

Just thought I'd pop by the forums to say hello to everyone still playing - I recently returned to Ultima Online after having played it religiously with my dial-up internet connection and pay-per minute ISP back in the day.

I moved on from UO to pursue Everquest a long time ago and always wanted to return to it and I just assumed UO had ceased to exist. I'm so glad it's still going (fairly) strong after all this time.

I'm currently working on becoming a GM smith again and boring myself silly taming polar bears (can't believe that is still the best way to raise taming after 15 years or so).

Anyway, thought I'd introduce myself and say hello - and on that note many many thanks to the Foxgloves for helping me out a few weeks ago as I was wandering around aimlessly trying to remember how things worked.

Hope to see you all in-game,

JellyBelly.

drewster513

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings welcome back UO always drags people back lol if you need any help in game give me a shout

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I used to have a guildie called JellyBelly ... looooong time ago.......

Minerva Foxglove

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good to see you! Im not sure what char name you use, so I dont know if you have been to see us at the Bank meet in Britain 7 to 8 CET every evening? Whise senior players meet and greet the new and returning ones, and answer questions , repair armour.. Chat about old times and new.. and consume piles of delicious pizza! Welcome!

JellyBelly

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Think I remember you Barian - used to play a smith right? think I had a full valorite plate suit made by Barian III :)

Thanks for the replies guys/gals I'll hopefully see you in game sometime, I'll try and pop by Brit bank.

Tame Misha

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Funny, when I returned a year ago I noticed what you said about taming as well.... still slow... still polar bears and white wolfs... bulls... and a never ending story to legendary...
welcome back!!!