• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Greetings!

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Id like to introduce myself for those that have either A forgotten about me or B have no idea who I am.

I have been playing UO for over 10 years now and have called Sonoma home since I began playing. I have recently just returned to UO after about a 3 year break while my accounts were never closed I just never had the time to play unfortunately. However that has just recently changed and I am glad to be back.

I have been around the block a few times and have been in many different guilds. I play mainly as a bard, the catch, that bard is a red with over 500 kills. Granted those kills were made a long time ago but they are still kills and he wont be blue anytime soon. I don’t actively PvP anymore as I just can’t compete now a days with you guys, just too fast for me and my gear is way outdated but maybe in the future you will see me around in the factions.

I can usually be found floating around somewhere in fel, where I will not say as that is my private little hunting ground that I enjoy, but if you do come across me do introduce yourself and say hello. I may be red but I have not killed a blue in about 5 years (I will however defend myself if attacked) and I don’t plan on PKing anymore. I would rather sit and chat with you then fight you. However if you feel the need to kill me feel free, I will put up a fight but I am sure you will still kill me in the end.

I am here to assist Q and I look forward to helping him out. I promise to be fair and just to the posters of the Sonoma Forum, I look forward to seeing you all ingame.

-Lord Hunter

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yo hunter!

I haven't forgotten about you. :D

It seems you have a busy first day as a mod, hehe.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We can get roudy....but do bear with us. If worse comes to worse..make another PvP thread. Then only ahve to police that one thread. Then again you would not have half a page of locked posts then...haha.

Garen

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Id like to introduce myself for those that have either A forgotten about me or B have no idea who I am.

I have been playing UO for over 10 years now and have called Sonoma home since I began playing. I have recently just returned to UO after about a 3 year break while my accounts were never closed I just never had the time to play unfortunately. However that has just recently changed and I am glad to be back.

I have been around the block a few times and have been in many different guilds. I play mainly as a bard, the catch, that bard is a red with over 500 kills. Granted those kills were made a long time ago but they are still kills and he wont be blue anytime soon. I don’t actively PvP anymore as I just can’t compete now a days with you guys, just too fast for me and my gear is way outdated but maybe in the future you will see me around in the factions.

I can usually be found floating around somewhere in fel, where I will not say as that is my private little hunting ground that I enjoy, but if you do come across me do introduce yourself and say hello. I may be red but I have not killed a blue in about 5 years (I will however defend myself if attacked) and I don’t plan on PKing anymore. I would rather sit and chat with you then fight you. However if you feel the need to kill me feel free, I will put up a fight but I am sure you will still kill me in the end.

I am here to assist Q and I look forward to helping him out. I promise to be fair and just to the posters of the Sonoma Forum, I look forward to seeing you all ingame.

-Lord Hunter
Oh hell not like this matters but you seem to love throwing yourself out there as a red and talking about PvP. You only say that because you know nobody is left to call you out on it. Stop being in denial about your play style, you weren't a PvPer nor much of a PK.

You hid inside Destard and let off a finishing ebolt while people fought dragons. If that didn't work in your favor you didn't even have a backup, you just hit the server lines.

Congrats on the Mod

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heh, good ol Garen. Contrary to what you think I am happy to see that your still around.

Good times in Destard. Good Times.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*ponders* Garen...
Whenever I hear that name I think of that old school PvPer named Killer (I think) who ran around with a silver vanquishing spear that was blessed with an item bless deed.
Am I correct with that association or am I just mixing up names like I always do in this game?

TheUsualSuspect

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome hunter hope ya enjoy yourself here. Here's hoping you are as objective as one can be. First port of call can ya reinstate the pvp thread?

R

Ruffles

Hi Moderator Hunter and welcome to our Sonoma Boards :)

I have a little favor to ask of you. It might make your job a tad easier as well.

Instead of automatically locking each thread with discussions of PvP, could we please have our PvP thread reinstated?

More important, I have noticed the violations come from a handful of people. Instead of punishing those that can control themselves in a "discussion" how about giving a public or private warning to those that violate the RoC, then ban their sorry arses from posting rather than punishing all of us that like to read the posts or contribute.

Thank you
Ruffles

S

Sickshine

Welcome back to the game as well as becoming a new mod for this board. I see you have had a very busy day. Don't take it personal i think its a combination of testing the new guy and some frustrations that just happen to be coming to a head currently. Good luck in-game as well as on the boards.

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I see you need no introductions and you've been busy already, Lord Hunter!
Good luck :)

B

bosskram

Hello there Hunter I'm glad to meet you. Hope to see you in game and we can sit with a cup and chat....

S

Skullcollector

There was two new mods as of yesterday... did we already scare one away?

Garen

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*ponders* Garen...
Whenever I hear that name I think of that old school PvPer named Killer (I think) who ran around with a silver vanquishing spear that was blessed with an item bless deed.
Am I correct with that association or am I just mixing up names like I always do in this game?
Not me, I usually played Arion III or Meekrobe.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*cough* MasterMind the noob. *cough*

Edit: p.s. God I'm glad Hunter is a mod now. Can you PLEASE tell Quenchant that board nazi's are BAD BAD BAD for business? :) Just look how much more active the message board is in the last WEEK. Hello? *is this thing on?* heh

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hunter we really dont hate you. We just want out PvP thread back. Sorry to really keep you so busy locking threads. I feel honored though. Mine got a complete delete and not just a lock...haha.

CAN WE HAVE OUT PVP THREAD BACK!!!!

D

Dor of Sonoma

Wow, guess that I've been MIA longer than I realized - congratulations, Hunter!! :-D

Heh...right now, too busy working to have any time to play or go online at all, damn it. Hopefully I can rejoin you guys soon!

Jagerstadt

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*cough* MasterMind the noob. *cough*

Edit: p.s. God I'm glad Hunter is a mod now. Can you PLEASE tell Quenchant that board nazi's are BAD BAD BAD for business? :) Just look how much more active the message board is in the last WEEK. Hello? *is this thing on?* heh
I'm really starting to think someone has a crush on Quenchant...

o_O