• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Greetings Oceania!

E

EM Aeon

We've decided to use this as another means of communication!

This is a very direct non time dependent medium for us to talk about events, ideas and whatnot. The good, the bad... and the ugly.

We'll try our best to answer all queries you may have of us.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
not sure if you can help with this but the pillars at Navrey are broken and there are still 100's of webs. Could we possibly get these fixed.

S

siyeng0

not sure if you can help with this but the pillars at Navrey are broken and there are still 100's of webs. Could we possibly get these fixed.
They're EMs. Event moderators. They don't have the power to fix things that are broken in-game; you'd be better off paging a GM for that.

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I figured they could pass it through there chains as they are higher up then i am. I sent in report what GM told me to but that could take months to get read.

L

Lady_Kat

I just wanted to say that I thoroughly enjoyed the Controller's scavenger hunt this evening, it was the first event I've attended in a while... I didn't realise how much I missed the anxious/eager rush that comes with such events.

Regards,
Lady Kat.

E

ECO Director

How do I get somthing posted on the oceania page, we have a scavenger hunt this weekend and would like it mentioned on the front page.