• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Greetings Chesapeake!

Advisor Bacchus

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I just wanted to take a moment to say hello and introduce myself.
By the good graces of Mesanna the Great and Powerful I have been chosen to be a Chesapeake advisor.
I will try my hardest to live up to her lofty expectations and always be available to help all players.
I have not been on Chesapeake for many years but it is very special to me as it is where it all began for me many years ago and I am sure I share a lot of the same memories as many old timers here.
Hail and Well met all!

Advisor Bacchus

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
:)
An advisor is someone available to assist players in game.
We have limited powers to move stuck players and monsters. We are also available to answer general gameplay questions.
You can request an Advisor in much the same manner as a GM.

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What other powers you got? Can you say.....kill gypsies?

NANOC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They finally unleashed you. :snoopy: Welcome back to Chesapeake.

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome Bacchus! Thanks for stopping by the Auction House last week, sorry I didn't get to say hello then! I hope to "not" see you around but happy to have you on the shard. Don't be a stranger to our events if you can help it ;)

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome Bacchus! Thanks for stopping by the Auction House last week, sorry I didn't get to say hello then! I hope to "not" see you around but happy to have you on the shard. Don't be a stranger to our events if you can help it ;)
Ivy just informed me it wasn't you at the Auction house. We have more than one Advisor? OFF WITH THEIR HEAD! WE ONLY NEED THE GOD OF WINE AND PARTIES! (just kidding about the beheading)

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Ivy just informed me it wasn't you at the Auction house. We have more than one Advisor? OFF WITH THEIR HEAD! WE ONLY NEED THE GOD OF WINE AND PARTIES! (just kidding about the beheading)
It was Advisor Bretylium who came to the Auction House. :p

Welcome Advisors!

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I know that you can buy Ginger from some NPC. Just don't remember which one it is.