• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Greetings and Salutations

E

EM Dudley

Come on in, please remove your shoes before entering. The floor was just frosted.

This is an exciting new tool that I hope will allow us all better communication.

A few things to start:

All announcements regarding event times and locations will be first made at a Hall of Commons meeting. My time is most valuable whilst spent in the world with which both call a second home. It is far from my intention to have this forum replace those interactions. The Hall of Commons will continue to be the premiere source for the latest on upcoming events and stories.

Any questions or feedback relating to events, scenarios, fiction, or in game occurrences will be addressed exclusively via the Hall of Commons meetings.

My posts will fall into the following categories,

Announcements regarding event times, dates, locations, and rules.

Fiction including notifications, declarations, and back stories surrounding the happenings within the realm.

And finally, Registers of official designations including townships, teams, results, and other statistics.

Direct questions, requests including EM supported events and weddings, and official correspondences should be done through [email protected]

Stay Toon'd