• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Green?

G

I was just thinking...
It would be nice if we could be fully green until we started doing something.
Getting red while you're just standing there is ridiculous.
And yes, I know you can hide to not get red, but still.
Getting red so fast is just annoying.
Any thoughts?

D

Driven Rain

Based on exertion? If your just sitting on your ass you go red slower, you dont get as hungry as the guy next to you riding the bull? Ok, sounds good, lets do it.

F

frogger2

in the soon upcomeing EALAND I've heard that thier will be EA homes these homes will have various categories such as stores skills and money houses these homes owned by EA will be open to the public and you will not have to worry about greening this is not a fact but simply news I've gained from fellow sims. In EA homes the needs of ur sim will not be shown in test city 3 you can see a sample of this in Residence houses already. so frit not about green decay...your worries may come to an end soon as EALAND opens this or next week. oh 1 more bit these EA homes will be open 24/7 save for that tiny bit of city maint which I hear might also be gone soon and replaced in some other way of maintaining the games stability.