• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Crafting Green Tea

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was trying to craft the new green tea (on TC), but it can't be done. It says that I don't have the components, but I have the pitcher of water and also the green tea (bought from the tavernkeeper in Zento).

The same happen with the other one (in the preparation category of cooking).

Besides I think that having 3 different items called green tea is quite confusing...

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The type of tea that works with the new crafting is the version in a basket, some (not all!) of the NPC innkeepers in Tokuno sell it - it's the stuff that looks like this :

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The type of tea that works with the new crafting is the version in a basket, some (not all!) of the NPC innkeepers in Tokuno sell it - it's the stuff that looks like this :

good mystery solved, thanks!

but I still think that is very bad to have 3 different items with the same name, especially if those 3 items has to be used at the same time :|