Greater Market Association

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Dec 17, 2006
Chesapeake
vboards.stratics.com
<center>**UPDATE 02/11/08**</center>

<center>
</center>

Since Sebrina has been doing the Library one we figured we could try to do the Market/Vendor Mall one.

We are looking for shops OUTSIDE again OUTSIDE of Luna and also Malls NOT around the outside Luna walls.

With certain *cough* Websites it is hard to be a mall outside of Luna. Thus we are looking for your mall to add to runebook collections that can be displayed on all malls.

So if you have a vendor area big or small outside of Luna please post here. General directions may be helpful so we can mark a rune. OR you can drop one off to us directly at the ONN building (Homare-Jima Moongate) Tokuno Islands, PaxOku City. It is the first building as you exit East.

The drop box is located inside. You can drop it in there and no one can take it out.

Also I am unsure if we are going to do a page with pictures or not. I am unsure of the time we can devote to this but we do know we can handel the ingame runebooks and such.

G

*smiles* WOW The "GMAC" !!! Now that is a huge project! I believe that Elias was speaking about such a plan, at the Pax meeting a few weeks back, as well. I will certainly attempt to aid in such an endeavor, but am quite tied up with the communications of the Mage Counsil and the developing Counsil of Moonglow.

Keep me informed though. You could use a similar template as the "GLAC" or a variation.

*chuckles* sounds like we are talking about cars.

G

I have a Buick!

All jokes aside, this is great! I often have a difficult time finding stocked vendors that aren't in or around Luna. I'd much rather go elsewhere to shop. It's fun to explore different areas while you're out browsing. Who knows what you could discover or new friend you could meet while out and about! =)

Thank to all those involved with both the GMAC and GLAC! &lt;3

Lord Havok

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 29, 2007
Greetings Gareth,

Is it ok to drop off runes to vendors we like, or is this simply for the owners of the shops to decide to partipate....though I can't see anyone complaining about a free advertisement.

I ask as I have been going to Lord Roscoe's shop for many years, he has a small tower just off the road heading in to Yew. I would recommend him to anyone with-out a seconds hesitation.

If it is ok please let me know and I will drop off a rune.

Regards,

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Dec 17, 2006
Chesapeake
vboards.stratics.com
Havok just went to your place. NICE little setup. You have the one thing that I think almost everyone in game wants. A Private island lol

Lord Havok

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 29, 2007
<blockquote><hr>

Havok just went to your place. NICE little setup. You have the one thing that I think almost everyone in game wants. A Private island lol

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, Thanks Gareth...I seem to get lucky sometimes with housing locations. I have dropped off a rune for Roscoe's Shop!

Regards,

K

Kyrin Ming

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, Thanks Gareth...I seem to get lucky sometimes with housing locations. I have dropped off a rune for Roscoe's Shop!

Regards,

[/ QUOTE ]

I second the recommandation for Lord Roscoe's shop. His prices are fair and he is ALWAYS stocked. I have also needed special orders from him at times, and he is just the fastest and most reliable.

Kyrin

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Dec 17, 2006
Chesapeake
vboards.stratics.com
On the first post I have finished a Full runebook of shops people have droped off runes for and some I found on my own. I will have copies of these done by the end of the week I hope. They will be for sale for around 5k at the

Kristens Anti Corner Mall in Kijustsu Anei Village.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Dec 17, 2006
Chesapeake
vboards.stratics.com
Queen Zen i think im stupid and cant find it.

<blockquote><hr>

Right near the barracks buildings south of the downtown INN, few tiles westish towards the barracks buildings, from Moonglow Moongate.

[/ QUOTE ]

G

<blockquote><hr>

Queen Zen i think im stupid and cant find it.

<blockquote><hr>

Right near the barracks buildings south of the downtown INN, few tiles westish towards the barracks buildings, from Moonglow Moongate.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It may simply be the natural cammoflage in the area of trees, and the house for Moonglow WoodWorks is well... wooden. *smiles* Oh yeh and in Trammel !

G

I like that one in eastern Zento, not on main roads but by the water east ne. I might have to go buy a rune off of them to bring it up to yall. It is full of roses, some music box gears, mushrooms and crystals etc. for sale, usually.

Whole roof of her place is covered in Whispering Roses even and luna whites all over the place. They were *less* than Luna yet not giving it away either but affordable. I got my first ever deco shrooms and a big crystal there them big type of ones. Nicely done, for what they carry.

It is unfortunate that many Zento vendor homes still stand full of empty vendors not restocked in ages
obviously they payin to keep the houses standing but have not logged in for ages.. one house still has christmas tree deeds on floor from christmas of 2006 even *sigh* oft wondered where those people went. . houses still stand vendors empty in quite a few of them there. *sigh*

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Dec 17, 2006
Chesapeake
vboards.stratics.com
They are waiting for the next expansion. You know whenever UO releases a good expansion with new things everyone floods back to UO to play it for six months.

Lord Havok

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 29, 2007
Is the shop that you are thinking of called "buy me a rose", kinda hidden between a mountain and the water?

G

Aye I do believe that is it... I believe...Whispering Roses all OVER the top floor yeh. I live just a bit north of that by the gamans. well 'one' of my Ches. homes is up there by the gamans in zento that my smith owns !
hehe

E

elias_uo

I second the recommendation of QueenZen of Moonglow Woodworks. It is a very dependable vendor of lots of things I find difficulty find elsewhere...and it's been well-stocked since all before I left a couple years ago and now is still since I've returned. A great vendor!

Good job taking up my stead in getting this done, Lord Gareth! Thank you!