• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet Greater Dragons

vortavis

Visitor
Selling greater dragons on Atlantic
If no offer/BO is made 48hrs after the reserve has been met, the dragon will go to the highest offer.
Please send a pm or reply in this thread.

rated 4.0/4.1 with skills
Reserve: 15m BO: 25m
Untitled-4.jpg

This dragon is completely untrained.
rated 4.4
Reserve: 50m BO: 60m
Untitled-5.jpg

rated 4.3
Reserve: 45m BO: 55m
Untitled-8.jpg

rated 4.2
Reserve: 25m BO: 35m
Untitled-9.jpg

Last edited:

vortavis

Visitor
Hey NinjaSampire, first off, thanks for the offer.

I'm gonna try and clean out my stables a little more, so I'll be adding a few more dragons tonight when I get off work. And I'll put reserves/buyouts on each dragon to make it a little easier. So keep an eye out for that a little later.

Money Bags Mcgee

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
where was the best offer on the 4.4 at 65mil? I want to offer on it but I don't see a legit bid anywhere on the posts for most of these best offers. Thank you! 656525583 if you'd like to discuss price on some of these :)

vortavis

Visitor
Hey Money Bags Mcgee, the BO isn't for best offer. It's for buy out. the buy out is 65m
Sorry for the confusion.