• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet Greater Dragon x3 Legendary 130 Wrestle

VinnyAtlantic

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking to see if there's any interest in this GD. It rates as a 4.2 on UOCraft but has decent resists and great skills. If there is enough interest, I will turn this post in to an auction.

Ok, looks like there's some interest:). Auction will end at 10PM Eastern Time on 2/16. Please post bids to the board if you're interested. Also, sorry I forgot to mention this initially, but the GD is located on the Atlantic Shard.

Thanks,

Vinny
UOGD1.PNG UOGD2.PNG UOGD3PNG.PNG

Last edited:

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Kas I wont push it anymore but you got to promess me that when u get tired of it you will sell it to me, deal?

Reactions: Kas

VinnyAtlantic

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I may not be home right at 10 so delivery might not occur right away. Would the winner please message me their ICQ number please and I will contact you when I get home which should be close to 10 or shortly after.

Thanks