• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Chesapeake] greater drag/Bane dragon

• Thread starter blueyesrmine
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

blueyesrmine

ok dont laugh at me lol i havent played in years and i had a bf who played with me and helped me out but bf gone and i thought id play totaly lost but ill get there so, what are bane dragons? and are they as good as a rune beetle? and are the g-dragon alot better then the white w. i was always awful at taming mean pets so he did it, so what is the price on these since i wouldnt know how to tame and ty in adv for the response

P

pgib

There is no match between a greater dragon and a whyte wyrm, even if the wyrm is fully trained and the best of possible wyrms you can have and the gd the cheapest freshly tamed one you can find.

Well, in fact there is no match between the greater dragon and anything else you can tame, for some reason they didn't boost the wyrm too (a frost wyrm with gd stats would have been so cute).

Bane dragons are collector's stuff, they spawned during some old event, then they used to be in the new Abyss dungeon for a while until the devs removed them again. They have a somewhat decent resistance set so they might be not completely useless but nothing you can think of taking with you for heavy pvm fights.

Here in Europa shard pricing varies a lot, once i saw a very good firebreathing bunny sold for 500k and sometimes in new Magincia i see for 1 million creatures i would barely donate to the zoo.

Note that if you have high skill (well, 120 really) and you use honor taming, getting a greater dragon is a piece of cake: you just have to stay near it and spam animal taming. It may take a while to find a "keeper", the range of possible stat/skill/resistance combinations is pretty wide.

B

blueyesrmine

thank you so much for ur reply it was wonderful !!!!!!! im finding it hard to tell some of my pets what they are is there a site that has pictures so i can learn? and if anyone has or wants to tame me a g-dragon a good one id be glad to pay i saw a few for sale but they were no where near a few ive seen others have feel free to icq me 642-653-107 im on chessy server and ty again for ur kind answer=)

B

blueyesrmine

i have found a wonderful person to tame me a pet ty for reading