• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Greater Chicken???

A

Aang

Can anyone tell me about a Greater Chicken? Does it actually spawn with the name A Greater Chicken? If so, where do they spawn? I've killed enough chickens to open my own KFC hoping for one of these to spawn...(mainly around Moonglow)

I

imported_Sarphus

lol

greater chickens are one of the cooler ideas that the devs came up with for "specialty tamers".

I showed my guildmaster one of these chickens and he immediately tamed it. He plays a tamer, but only as a secondary char. This silly little chicken actually invoked some interest for him in his tamer.

A

Aang

<blockquote><hr>

This silly little chicken actually invoked some interest for him in his tamer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto. I just got my 10% phys resist greater chicken! He's bonding in the stables then I'll train him like no chicken's ever been trained before!

Does anyone know how high you can take his skills? Wrestling, etc?

I

imported_Leto

All skills can go to GM and stats to 125 each. Stats take forever though!

A

Aang

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Well since I am thoroughly bored in game these days, that's just what I need!

P.S. Thanks for all of the good info everyone.

I

imported_Legacyee

A lot of the shards have a chicken fight club where you can go against other greater chickens, it can be a good bit of fun

G

<blockquote><hr>

Stats take forever though!

[/ QUOTE ]

It used to be that stats would get 3-5 gains early then stall untill several skills were GM. Not any more, it seem there was a change a couple of pubs back that changed the way pets gain in stats. Stats will start to gain slowly and steadly till the pets skills are mostly into the 80's and then zoom zoom. No more waiting to get GM skills to have 125 stats.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Almost...

The maximum attainable strength is 123 and the max for intelligence is 120. Dexterity however is fully trainable all the way to 125.

A

Aang

<blockquote><hr>

Almost...

The maximum attainable strength is 123 and the max for intelligence is 120. Dexterity however is fully trainable all the way to 125.

[/ QUOTE ]

That would be one bad bird...