• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Greater artfact ring, worth anything?

Hawkke

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I got an Arcane ring of sorcery in doom dungeon today. Its a greater artifact. Im a fairly new player so dont really how to judge the value of things is this worth anything or should i throw in the clean up bin. Thanks

Lord Taliesin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Depends entirely on what's on it. For example a lesser magic item with nothing but 10 ssi is going to be very valuable since it can be imbued while a legendary artifact with a mess of properties that don't work together wouldn't sell.

Hawkke

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Thanks for the reply, i will post stats on the ring when i get home tomorrow.

Hawkke

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Arcane ring of sorcery

Antique
Intel bonus 8
Mana inc 4
Mana reg 4
Faster cast rec 3
Faster cast 1
Lower mana cost 10%
Dur 255/255
Greater Artifact

Theron

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Next time I recommend you post a picture instead of typing it all by hand.

Take a printscreen of the item and save as JPEG and then go to this website and upload. There are many websites like this, I just like this one as it's simple.
After that just post the link here as am image.

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
You no longer need to upload the image to another website to host, just upload it as a file and let Stratics host it for you. If you crop the picture using MS Paint, you can upload it as a full image, if not, then upload it as a thumbnail.

Unfortunately the ring doesn't have enough mods to be worth much as it is rather common but if you have a caster that has 100 LRC without using a ring, it will make a nice piece to add in with the LRC, extra mana, and the FC/FCR.