Great Trades and Where I Stand so Far

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hunter Moon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 19, 2005
Thanks for the great trades from:
Sara of Baja -Baja
D-ChA! -LS
Lou -GL
Dan -Pac
BardMal -Legends
Risso -Europa
eslake of LS -LS
Jazmyn Dawn -LS
THP -Europa
Elffin -Europa
Tom Builder -Napa
Mishkam -GL
Emily/Arizona -Origin
ESC -Formosa
Kayhynn -Origin

Each shard will have 29 chars if some have not already been spoken for or traded.

Have some left:
Napa -12 left but not ready yet
Pac -14 left but not ready yet. 3 at inn with tickets already
Formosa -1 with ticket at inn already. 5 left but not ready yet

I am totally out of:
Baja
Legends
LS
Europa
Origin
GL

I will update them as I get more set up or more done....

Hunter Moon :)

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 27, 2008
I'd be happy to trade up to 325k Atl for the same on pacific. whatever you have let me know 248964600

Alexianna

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 4, 2007
I had a great trade on LS with Hunter Moon =)

(D-Cha)

Hunter Moon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 19, 2005
I'd be happy to trade up to 325k Atl for the same on pacific. whatever you have let me know 248964600
So you have 13 for trade on Atl? Let me know and I can start running them. Pac was down when I just looked for it to start running so I'll try again in a bit.

Mishkam

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
KC MO.
Hi.. I've been away from uo for a bit (bought myself a house :D ) can i get a link somewhere to what's going on with this and what all i need to do to prep my xshard chars?

Hunter Moon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 19, 2005
Hi.. I've been away from uo for a bit (bought myself a house :D ) can i get a link somewhere to what's going on with this and what all i need to do to prep my xshard chars?
Here are two walk throughs for the whole thing, but that isn't the stuff you need to do for a fast x-trade...
http://www.uoguide.com/Royal_Council_Massacre
http://www.uoledger.com/ultima-online-hope-for-the-future-quest-walkthrough/

What you have to do just to x-trade them is:
-make a new char
-half screen to right of where you come in in Haven is the stables, buy a horse
-run to the moongate and go to ilsh Spirit
-run to the Ethereal Fortress beyond the spider cave
-go down into the lower level of the fortress and go straight ahead... do the stuff in the guides to get into Casca's room. You can do it dead and here are two tips: 1. stop before the stairs up to the first room and get off your horse and tell it all stay... then when rezed you can log in and out and have a horse in case you have to run to an inn 2. type your secret words out on screen and use Ctrl+q as long as you don't log all the way out to use the words from char to char from account to account. Words are:masteropenthydoor painless operation concerto resistance is futile safety in numbers
-most peeps leave their chars in Casca's room dead and go to next account so you don't have to wait to time and just go from account to account till all are done to this point. The person your trading with will be doing same on the shard you need.

-after setting up the previous... you get with person your trading and set up one shard in the following....
-person who's shard it is will log in a char that can rez and it is a plus if they can bless in case dead char doesn't have 11 mana. The rezzer will have like 5 or 6 runebooks with Ulrich's location marked in them and will have a nice big fat pile of recalls in their pack. Two tips here: 1. don't put a lot of charges into the book at a time because some asses steal them for chuckles, this is also why you should mark a few books in case someone does steal them. I made mine for different spots near Ulrich in case someone thinks it is funny to block a spot. 2. make these books newly so they don't have but the one rune in them so the person doesn't have to look through a bunch of other runes.
-rez the dead char and bless them then heal them until full health (this makes mana regain much faster). remind them to say help and then drop a runebook with say like 5 charges onto the floor for them. tip here: the room is strange and you cant heal, rez, talk to, hear or reach a book if you are more then one step away.
-at this point if you got off your horse and told it to stay you can quickly log out and back in while waiting on mana to regen and get your horse. also if you die before you get to that point, you can log out fast to save the horse and it won't come back to you until your rezed.
-char will recall to Ulrich and hand him the scroll. Ulrich will give char back a 25k ticket.
-here it can vary... some people will be able to have a char set up there to gate you to an inn so you can log, but if not, that is where the trusty horse comes in for a fast trip to the Cat's Lair Inn right next to West Brit Bank.
-do this for all chars on one shard then switch places and do this for all chars on other shard
-at this point you can exchange tickets in your preferred manner... one for one is the safest but if you really trust the person then doing one shard and then other is much faster.

TIP: MAKE SURE YOU GET NAMES AND HAND TICKETS TO RIGHT PEOPLE
i had a guy trying to say he had to change chars and trying to take my trades. he acted like he was me and had to get a diff char and i called bull****... guess he was hoping i wasn't looking right that second...

I haven't done the second part for x-trading yet but would be same kinda thing... run char in dead.. have a person rez in there and hand you like 10 to 15 greater exploid pots and then wait for Melissa, kill her, get your cloak and 25k check and hoof it out by running or hitting a charged book then trade when all chars on both shards are set up.

Mishkam

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
KC MO.
thanks a bunch HM...

doesnt have to be a new char does it?

Hunter Moon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 19, 2005
New char is easiest unless you already have a horse and are in a town right next to a moongate. New chars are in haven, have 1k gold, are right next to the stables (not even a half a screen off), and can run to a moongate in like 10 seconds. I just found them tons easier since mine were all wayyyyyyy up in the old newbie inn in brit which is a million miles from a moongate and pretty far from the stables. I ended up just deleting chars unless they had great stuff on them to x-trade still. I finally got rid of those last 10 AOS picks I had because a guy stiffed me on the trade years ago!!! More tickets for me!!!

Mishkam

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
KC MO.
ok.. ive got chars on all shards from years ago ive xsharded with alot still have nice stuff so I'll probably not be hitting these cross shards very hard.

Alexianna

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 4, 2007
Another Tip: For anybody doing the x-shard & making new characters, CHIVALRY IS YOUR FRIEND! Use your 1000 gold to buy a horse in Haven, and then tithe the rest at the spirituality shrine in Ish (You're going to be right there anyways) then you can Sacred Journey instead of having to use recall scrolls =)

Hunter Moon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 19, 2005
Woot on all the great trades. I still have 9 GL ready and waiting for a trade if anyone knows of anyone good to trade with who might still have Atl!!

Hunter Moon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 19, 2005
GL are gone, but I have one on Formosa already with the ticket if anyone has one on Atl!

Hunter Moon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 19, 2005
Just found 3 tickets done and ready at the Cat's Lair Inn next to WBB on Pac if anyone has 3 on Atl to trade. I can rez, drop book, and gate from Ulrich to the inn on Atl!

Edit: LOL in 5 minutes I already traded two. One left on Pac at inn with ticket already!! Holler if you have one to trade on Atl.