• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Great quiz compotition.

• Thread starter Zac 0f catskills
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Z

Zac 0f catskills

Hi all.
My name iz zac and i have just completed work on a site and im sure you will like it a lot.The idea is to compleat quizes set by me.The first second 3rd etc to awnser correctly gain points.These are vital for your prizes depend on them.For example at the end of the month you may have 100 points.I then times this by the nuumber of members and you get that amount in uo gold.If it ends up having over 100 members then there is only 1 thing i can do.START SELLING THINGS.Well thats enogth of me talking.The instrucktions are on the page and it is very simple.I have 6 members and they got the quiz wrong so good luck all and go get gaining them points.The prizes are awarded to the top 3 by the way.
Http://www.geocities.com/uoquizcatskills .

R

Redneckcracker

LOL

/shared/forum_images/beige/icons/wobble.gif /shared/forum_images/beige/icons/clown.gif /shared/forum_images/beige/icons/sick.gif /shared/forum_images/beige/icons/tongue.gif /shared/forum_images/beige/icons/uhoh3.gif /shared/forum_images/beige/icons/spook.gif
<font color=green> I don't have to train my motto is:no pain; no pain </font color=green>
<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by Freyja on 01/29/01 07:22 AM.</FONT></P>

Z

Zac 0f catskills

On the site it states that you USE ANY password not the one for your account.

G

red, be nice.

I fear only the lag demons (and silver serpents)! Gloin, 5XGM Archer/Axeman of Catskills "Am I stripes or solids?"

M

McKenzie

I am emailed a fake eveything, oh well...

/shared/forum_images/beige/icons/ohplease.gif People say nothing is imposible, yet I do nothing all day /shared/forum_images/beige/icons/ohplease.gif

M

McKenzie

Yeah, but Zac, why can't we use ANY name?

/shared/forum_images/beige/icons/ohplease.gif People say nothing is imposible, yet I do nothing all day /shared/forum_images/beige/icons/ohplease.gif

Malforce

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Just curious, why is this post from 2001 on here, and then a gap till 2007 before this next archived post? I've noticed this on other forums as well but I felt most comfortable asking here. I was quite active on the Catskills boards around 2002-2005 and it was kind of a let down to see that era seems to have disappeared from the Stratics pages.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Just curious, why is this post from 2001 on here, and then a gap till 2007 before this next archived post? I've noticed this on other forums as well but I felt most comfortable asking here. I was quite active on the Catskills boards around 2002-2005 and it was kind of a let down to see that era seems to have disappeared from the Stratics pages.
The website was less stable back then compared to now, and there were a couple of pretty bad crashes over the years that wiped out multiple years worth of posts. The staff were able to find and fix some of the lost posts, but we weren't able to get all of them back. Most of the ones that are still lost are from the 2001-2006 timeframe from what I've seen.

Malforce

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Well that's too bad, but it answers my question. Thanks for the quick reply Cap