• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Great Lakes SL

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wish you the best of luck getting past your front doors to partake in the event this weekend :)

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
lol Ya big meany.
I wonder if with the new rules(regarding disrupting events) we will be able to kill those whom.... just entered our fine faction for their own personal gains....

T

Turdnugget

In some post Draconi said it wont be considered griefing...

I'm sure they're well aware that doing a faction event in Fel is going to bring out the other factioners. If they try to stop it (EM's) then the event is a failure.

How do you expect to be a dark Shadowlord and not be able to defend your base for some silly event?

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rich, you're minax and I don't believe I'd have any problems stopping you if you weren't.

R

RichDC

Not any more, You have to find me to stop me.

Besides if 7mages cant stop me in the brit castle throne room i dont think youd be much trouble to evade.

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event is tomorrow at 7 pm est :( Looks like I will have to miss the carebear slaughter. Crap. :yell:

R

RichDC

Made it through...twice!

Did die at the Barracks but...the mission was a success Clanin is DEAD!!

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah that was ******** , apparently Melissa had to do it. What was the point there if she was going to do it anyways?