• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Great Lakes: Selling 1997 Xmas "You Were Naughty This Year!" Gift Set

• Thread starter Marshall Inc.
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is a great set! The Coal with the original label like yours is especially hard to find, and the Spam with the original color like yours and the Switches are also really rare. I'm guessing that's a Wrist Watch in the picture, too, right?

I wanted to ask about the Bottle of Liquor, however. I hadn't heard that that was part of the 1997 holiday gifts, although I've seen a Bottle of Champange from that giveaway that has that same graphic. Did the Bottle of Liquor come in the Naughty version of the 1997 holiday gifts?

M

Marshall Inc.

I bought it shortly after they were given away, however as far as I know, everything is as it came. :)