• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS Great Lakes Largest Alliance Creates A New Auction House

Jerec KTM

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Poor planning. Some of the biggest spenders at the current auction already have a weekly event set up at that time on Mondays, so they won't be there.

Also is going to cause conflict with the Governors's Bi Weekly meeting that occurs on Monday at 8 CST.

Edit: Not trying to be a ****, but there were several other nights such as Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday that wouldn't have conflicted with other events. I wish them success, but I think they are going to find they end up with less bidders than MOA because of the poor choice of which night to host. Should have stuck with Saturday night.

Tyrtle

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think it went well. Had some fun and many items sold. Looked like a great turn out as well. See you next week!

By the way, it was open to all. The items being auctioned were only accepted by alliance members. But now we will accept items to be auctioned by anyone.

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there any information about where the auction house is, when and who accepts items to sell? Regards!