• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Great Lakes] I HEARD "IM TALENTED"

JoO

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
was the greatest player to ever wear a TB robe DISCUSS.

Dorinda

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
TB factions wouldn't even give Lynk a robe, talk about bad.

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
TB factions wouldn't even give Lynk a robe, talk about bad.
Ahh, that poor guy! Changing the subject a bit, but I can still remember, (I think it was Eda), running around with the blaze color skate board ie: Cloak of Humilty at Yew Gate.......

Who is I'm Talented, I don't remember seeing that character in TB with us?

D

Decker

I got a list of the best players to wear a tb robe cause well they are the heart of tb they have ben in tb a lonoong time

Lore denin
nonel toped
Berthrain
Grog
michel
merlin
and
decker the black

and then theres the some new additons

fiendx
arabella
tinkz
fuel
wasted ruin
sadistic sue
fluffy
fable

of course we have welcomed YAD who is on thier world tour
if i forgot ya I appoligize but we have alot of new peeps as well taking up the fight

We are the true britainians of the great lake facet, we stand and fight to keep soseria free of the corruption of greed and tyranny of others and say true to the course of virtues set forth by our Commander in Exile Lord British

others may come and go in faction but we will alawys be here

Lucius1997

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Melissa makes me RAGE :cursing:

(Do you guys know the res killing necro ninjas I'm talking about?)

T

Trammelite2000

I got a list of the best players to wear a tb robe cause well they are the heart of tb they have ben in tb a lonoong time

Lore denin
nonel toped

and then theres the some new additons

fiendx
arabella
tinkz
fuel
sadistic sue
fable

of course we have welcomed YAD who is on thier world tour
if i forgot ya I appoligize but we have alot of new peeps as well taking up the fight

We are the true britainians of the great lake facet, we stand and fight to keep soseria free of the corruption of greed and tyranny of others and say true to the course of virtues set forth by our Commander in Exile Lord British

others may come and go in faction but we will alawys be here
There we go decker your ammended list! please dont kid yourself that theres anyone else that should be on that list :hahaha:

D

Decker

are you sad cause you wernt on there tramilitte 2000 or have you died to us just one to many times that like ego ktso/ktfo Ym and the many others that came before you, you ran away and hide on another shard cause you just cant beat the tatics we use its okay though like i said we will alwasy be here where as you will probally go away and gate fight cause those peopel dont use traps and ninjas

decker

T

Trammelite2000

are you sad cause you wernt on there tramilitte 2000 or have you died to us just one to many times that like ego ktso/ktfo Ym and the many others that came before you, you ran away and hide on another shard cause you just cant beat the tatics we use its okay though like i said we will alwasy be here where as you will probally go away and gate fight cause those peopel dont use traps and ninjas

decker

Im not hiding on another shard m8, and as for your "Tactics" dont kid yourself, you just go back to doing dismount then smoke bomb :hahaha:

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Trammelite...flattery will get you everywhere! Har har har.

I don't belong on that list. I'm a crap thief that chugs pots and smoke bombs.

Lore Denin is, hands down, the greatest. As far as I know, hes the only other person that's been around since factions started to remain truly loyal to TB, and never serve a different faction. A true servant of Order.

Heres to hoping that he remains safe and healthy, and returns to us soon to help fight the good fight!

W

wee papa smurf

The way i see it lore and nonel are the only ones who have stuck by TB cos everyone else has been in another faction (myself included) iv never really been TB at heart thats why im out on the evil side!

Everyone on that list is definitly down as great "factioners" but thats a different thread altogether :)

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep, I have been in all four factions but going to TB was the only choice I made, all the others were chosen by the guild or alliance I was in.