• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Great Lakes Forum FAQ and Information

• Thread starter imported_Mystra
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_Mystra

Welcome to the Great Lakes Forum!

-I'd like to acquaint you with our Rules of Conduct -- please read them (and agree to them) before you post.

-For info on titles, images, and just about any question on how "the boards" work, make sure to check out the FAQ.

-If you need assistance with anything inside the forum, please let me know via Personal Message (PM). In addition, I try to make myself available in-game as needed, please PM and we can work something out on ICQ's.

-The UO Stratics Great Lakes Homepage is found here. Here you will be able to keep up with all the latest Great Lakes news, along with other helpful and interesting information on the shard. You may also submit your own news, and promotional information of your event from this page as well. You should read over our UO Stratics Submit Informationbefore submitting news items for consideration to this email. [email protected] . Our Great Lakes news manager, Diana will make sure the appropriate staff reporter gets the information. To submit your venue for consideration in our establishments section, please see the the establishments submission information page.

-Meet the Great Lakes Stratics Staff

Lady Diana-UO Stratics News Manager UO/TR Moderator

Mystra -Great Lakes Forum Moderator and Establishments Reporter

Tony Dobs -Great Lakes Forum Moderator

Lady Lava -Great Lakes News Reporter.

Tellsien Mournid-Great Lakes News Reporter.

Trebr Drab-Great Lakes News Reporter

Crystal Worley -Great Lakes News Reporter

- If you're looking for some "professional" (skill or character) help please consult the Professions Forums

-All Great Lakes Trading posts should be posted on the UO Trade Forum. This includes trades for in game gold, trades on item to item, and trades for real world money. Any posts on this board for trades will be moved to here. The Great Lakes Forum is not the want ads.

- Looking for Rune Libraries, stocked vendors, etc? GL Vendors, Skill Houses, and Public Resources

- Guilds? Check out the thread for Great Lakes Guild Information. You may also want to look on the UO Guild Hall.

Its the hopes of the entire staff that you use this forum to keep up with the community of Great Lakes, and to help us keep up with the community of Great Lakes. Thank you and enjoy the forum!!

Mystra (GL)

Great Lakes Forum Moderator

Establishments Correspondent

Note: Most of this FAQ is a copy of Amidala's Previous FAQ. Thanks for all your past work here Ami!!

Status
Not open for further replies.