• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Great Lakes deserves to lose.

• Thread starter SuperiorMagery
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

SuperiorMagery

I was bored today and coming back to this board after so much time, I can't believe what I'm seeing. Talking about a shard alliance to take down I, which seems to consist of less then 15 people? Where is the pride? Where is the TALENT? Malador and Sieg, the apparent faces of GL? Hahahaahahahaaha.... Jabber leading BC, and leading them into Trammel? Hahahahahaa....... although I can't say I blame him, BC couldn't do anything about OE...or FS...or TC...or FL.

Apparently the oldschool crew didn't pass down any skills or pride to the new generation. So shocking to see Great Lakes has fallen further then even I thought possible. This shard deserves to be steamrolled by I. Stand tall, hold your head up, learn some skills, and take it to the field, with your own crew. My money is on I winning, but at least don't let a once great server go down without a fight.

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was bored today and coming back to this board after so much time, I can't believe what I'm seeing. Talking about a shard alliance to take down I, which seems to consist of less then 15 people? Where is the pride? Where is the TALENT? Malador and Sieg, the apparent faces of GL? Hahahaahahahaaha.... Jabber leading BC, and leading them into Trammel? Hahahahahaa....... although I can't say I blame him, BC couldn't do anything about OE...or FS...or TC...or FL.

Apparently the oldschool crew didn't pass down any skills or pride to the new generation. So shocking to see Great Lakes has fallen further then even I thought possible. This shard deserves to be steamrolled by I. Stand tall, hold your head up, learn some skills, and take it to the field, with your own crew. My money is on I winning, but at least don't let a once great server go down without a fight.
Based on your 2 posts and complete lack of knowledge concerning any and all matters of UO, your post weighs about as much as a grain of salt. I'm sure most of Great Lakes playerbase also agrees. You talk like people still playing arent "oldschool." I'm sure myself and many others have played longer then many "oldschoolers" you know.

C

C-Punt

All i read was (get what they got). I dont think an alliance is what we need at all, but really though have you seen some of the screen shots from that guild??

S

SuperiorMagery

Based on your 2 posts and complete lack of knowledge concerning any and all matters of UO, your post weighs about as much as a grain of salt. I'm sure most of Great Lakes playerbase also agrees. You talk like people still playing arent "oldschool." I'm sure myself and many others have played longer then many "oldschoolers" you know.
I'm sorry but 2006 isn't "Oldschool." Perhaps you'd care to enlighten me as to who you are? I do not recall a Kahlan, nor a guild named FHP, so I know you're very recent.

*edit* My amazing powers of deduction led me to search your Tag on the UO website http://my.uo.com/cgi-bin/guilds.pl?g=9759496676f6cc0f:3

ex-BC, would explain why I don't know you, meatshields always had a number there and not a name.

S

SuperiorMagery

All i read was (get what they got). I dont think an alliance is what we need at all, but really though have you seen some of the screen shots from that guild??
If you can't overcome the handicaps then Darwin says its time for you to protect your insurance money and farm Melisande or something.

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sorry but 2006 isn't "Oldschool." Perhaps you'd care to enlighten me as to who you are? I do not recall a Kahlan, nor a guild named FHP, so I know you're very recent.

*edit* My amazing powers of deduction led me to search your Tag on the UO website http://my.uo.com/cgi-bin/guilds.pl?g=9759496676f6cc0f:3

ex-BC, would explain why I don't know you, meatshields always had a number there and not a name.
Nice try at an intelligent reply. Just because I didnt start using the forums until I transferred to Great Lakes doesnt mean I started in 2006. Also, I was never BC so I dont know where you pulled that out of your ass. So wtf is with these people coming back and posting when they dont play? Reminds me of those old people who return to highschool parties and think they are cool.

S

SuperiorMagery

Yes, and since you didn't start posting here until you played on GL, your whopping 3 months of experience makes you such an expert about Great Lakes.

Who'd actually pay to transfer and play with ex-BC? Maybe they paid for you?

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi Reno there is no need to hide behind another username these are new boards no one is banned anymore everyone gets a new start even you. Welcome back to stratics :p

S

SuperiorMagery

Hi Reno there is no need to hide behind another username these are new boards no one is banned anymore everyone gets a new start even you. Welcome back to stratics :p
I'm beyond insulted by that comment. Are you still making posts in PvP threads like you know what it is after all these years or have you finally experienced it?

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm beyond insulted by that comment. Are you still making posts in PvP threads like you know what it is after all these years or have you finally experienced it?
Looks like Michelle hit a nerve. Why dont you just stfu and join _I_? Three months playing? Get your noobass outta here. Ive been playing a bit longer then three months. So what shard do you play on? Who are your characters? Oh wait...you are one of those UO posters. You dont even play all you do is post because you dream back to the days when you believe you actually mattered.

S

SuperiorMagery

If I logged in today, by tomorrow I'd be killing you.

As for I, I'd really don't think it would be fair for me to add myself to their numbers. You people need all the help you can get.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
When you come from a family that only did pvp and factions ya you would know alot about pvp by watching. and listening to them so yes I know all about pvp. I been in field fights but no I havent maged dueled. I know if I took the time to learn macros combos and timing I would be somewhat good at it. :p

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Looks like Michelle hit a nerve. Why dont you just stfu and join _I_? Three months playing? Get your noobass outta here. Ive been playing a bit longer then three months. So what shard do you play on? Who are your characters? Oh wait...you are one of those UO posters. You dont even play all you do is post because you dream back to the days when you believe you actually mattered.
Back in the day from one of my nephews vent all I heard was Dont let me die alot of swearing. and crying WAA WAA WAAA !!!!!! and that was from his gm LOL

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

As for I, I'd really don't think it would be fair for me to add myself to their numbers. You people need all the help you can get.
I would fight you anyday. And since you sound so cocky Im sure you wouldnt have a problem fighting my template? Oh...I bet you are one of those super dragon/archery tamers.

OH WAIT! You dont even PLAY! You're just here to talk your uber l33tness ownage.

S

SuperiorMagery

Sad GL's resident defender is a 3 month shard transfer. More proof that GL is dead and I deserves to smack you.

Sedric

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sad GL's resident defender is a 3 month shard transfer. More proof that GL is dead and I deserves to smack you.
SuperiorMagery....Have you ever met someone whos suprememly cocky and full of **** at the same time? Welp...I hate to say it but that person is you right now. Your arrogance is surpassed only by your ignorance. Its obvious to everyone(even the trammies) except you.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
SuperiorMagery....Have you ever met someone whos suprememly cocky and full of **** at the same time? Welp...I hate to say it but that person is you right now. Your arrogance is surpassed only by your ignorance. Its obvious to everyone(even the trammies) except you.
OWNED

By sedric, the person that rarely insults people.

S

SuperiorMagery

OWNED

By sedric, the person that rarely insults people.
Since I don't recognize the name I'm guessing he's also new to GL or pvp. Cocky I am, but the truth I speak.

As for you Lynk, you're the first worthy GL player to reply in this thread! Tell me, as a long time mage (still playing one I hope) is there really anyone left in the game who doesn't deserve to be stomped all over? I'm quite curious.

puni666

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since I don't recognize the name I'm guessing he's also new to GL or pvp. Cocky I am, but the truth I speak.

As for you Lynk, you're the first worthy GL player to reply in this thread! Tell me, as a long time mage (still playing one I hope) is there really anyone left in the game who doesn't deserve to be stomped all over? I'm quite curious.
Neo... stfu. Go back to giving girls a good reason to be on birthcontrol.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Ignore the pansies crying about the other guild. Yes that guild has..... advantages, rediculous ones, but we rolled them last night in COD. Just need to sync a dump and call targets.

S

SuperiorMagery

I see someone didn't let all those good lessons go to waste!

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I see someone didn't let all those good lessons go to waste!
Neo sorry for the insult but you did pick a username that Reno would use :p, Now if you just used your regular user name than I wouldnt of insulted you anyways welcome back

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Neo sorry for the insult but you did pick a username that Reno would use :p, Now if you just used your regular user name than I wouldnt of insulted you anyways welcome back
Thats not neo, thats Ho Chi Minh.

S

Still Frame

Where is the pride? Where is the TALENT? Malador and Sieg, the apparent faces of GL? Hahahaahahahaaha.... Jabber leading BC, and leading them into Trammel? Hahahahahaa....... although I can't say I blame him, BC couldn't do anything about OE...or FS...or TC...or FL.
HAHA its true, i am the god of uo and stratics!! I barely even get to play compaired to most people but i keep these boards running.

S

Sir Willy

I havent been back long, and decided that i would retire from pvp for good. Its not what it used to be. The guilds I Joined in the brief time pvping on my return, were leaderless, A bunch of Self renowed Gods Gift. With little to no talent, No leadership, Gimp temps, xheal very mim. Tactics....what tactics.
I think i speak for EVERY real pvper when i say the little boys inside of us all, NEEDS a hero. Neo is the Hero we need, not deserve, but NEED. And for all you haters, feel free to hate. Im not here to stop you, its your job. Hate me, like me, dont know me. Dosent matter what i say is true, and everyone knows it. _I_ MUST FALL!
From an old friend and Guild Member. Come back home Neo

S

SuperiorMagery

I havent been back long, and decided that i would retire from pvp for good. Its not what it used to be. The guilds I Joined in the brief time pvping on my return, were leaderless, A bunch of Self renowed Gods Gift. With little to no talent, No leadership, Gimp temps, xheal very mim. Tactics....what tactics.
I think i speak for EVERY real pvper when i say the little boys inside of us all, NEEDS a hero. Neo is the Hero we need, not deserve, but NEED. And for all you haters, feel free to hate. Im not here to stop you, its your job. Hate me, like me, dont know me. Dosent matter what i say is true, and everyone knows it. _I_ MUST FALL!
From an old friend and Guild Member. Come back home Neo
No, I'm your hero, and BTH is your collection of heroes. We're like the Yankees in that we have a long and storied history full of success.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thats not neo, thats Ho Chi Minh.
Well he was my next guess LOL sorry Ho Chi Minh and welcome back, This is to funny because all that I learned about pvp was listening to him and watching him on the game go figure LOL one of my nephew's was in bth when they were on greatlakes.
edited: even my character michelle was in bth when my nephew played LOL

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow this thread confuses the **** out of me. I think it needs some Trammel influence.

HI PUNI!!!

U

Uchiha_Vilu

Japammel is better.

Anyways.

Greetings , Great Lakes.

When are you all going to leave WBB and come play in Fel for once, instead of pancakes about a few ******** guilds that you all think apparently mean something?

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You were the chick that sent nude photos to Citric Acid and Citizenbum?
I never talked to any of you guys when my nephew played, back then I was to trammalized back then. I would have my nephew before he logged off take my character to the trammel moonglow inn and log off. So see no photos from me :p

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Japammel is better.

Anyways.

Greetings , Great Lakes.

When are you all going to leave WBB and come play in Fel for once, instead of pancakes about a few ******** guilds that you all think apparently mean something?
Wanna set up a 2v2 on GL and Baja? My team will rock you either shard! Or we can duel, either way I'm happy.

Since you are from Baja, picture WU with actual teamwork. That should paint a picture...

G

gjohnson5

LOL @ Malador dying and being able to keep his backpack open...
Maybe his skill has been a cheat all along

M

Malador

Yes, and since you didn't start posting here until you played on GL, your whopping 3 months of experience makes you such an expert about Great Lakes.

Who'd actually pay to transfer and play with ex-BC? Maybe they paid for you?
If your refering to his playing with me, I was invited to join 3 other guilds. Two of those were transfers to GL. So I dont think it is that odd but who said he transfered. he said he had not posted here before.

M

Malador

Besides I am betting they would never even consider you for recruitment.

U

Uchiha_Vilu

Wanna set up a 2v2 on GL and Baja? My team will rock you either shard! Or we can duel, either way I'm happy.

Since you are from Baja, picture WU with actual teamwork. That should paint a picture...

Baja is FTL. It's practically dead. Last I saw. Not a very friendly place to be atm with H20/DEA around.

Though... If you see Biske - give him a +1 from Vilu.

Personally, I would rather not "set-up" any 2v2's. They are meaningless and don't prove anything.

See you on the field.