• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Great Lakes Calendar, week of December 14, 2014

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Monday, December 15, at 7pm Central/8pm Eastern, the Royal Council meets in King Blackthorn's Council Chamber in King Blackthorn's castle.

After that, you have your choice for the remainder of that evening.

For those of you commercially minded, so far as I know the Alliance Auctions continue at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern. The Alliance Auctions are held in Tokuno and they usually have gates from the Luna Bank.

For those of you politically minded, the High Council meets at the usual building in Compassion Grove (or an alternative structure which will be announced!) the later of either 8pm Central/9pm Eastern OR immediately following the Royal Council meeting.

Tuesday December 16, the Royal Spies will have a mission, starting at the usual place and time. If you do not know the usual place and time ask me or someone else you trust -- but, of course, do so with all discretion.

Thursday, December 18, the Majestic Oaks Auction house hosts its annual Holiday celebration! This year it will incorporate an abbreviated but high-end auction, and some games. The event will be held at the same time as the regular auction (8pm Central/9pm Eastern). Come to the usual building (just west of Vesper, near the landgate to Buccaneer's Den).

Friday, December 19, so far as I know the Late Night Fight Club continues to meet. Ask around about the details.

There are rumors of a toy drive for the children of Paws, the shanty town on the outskirts of Britain, later this month. Look for more details in a later announcement.

-Galen Knighthawke
Knighthawke Trading Company