• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Great idea for 11th Anni

B

Barrakketh

Since Halloween is coming up and the 11th anniversary of UO is here they should make all of the remaining players ghost , lost souls wandering the world not realizing that they are dead.

UO players aka die hard fans are the only ones that dont seem to realize that the game is dead.. former players that have quit know it , EA knows it , even the Dev know it ... the only people that dont know that they are part of the dead are those few die hards that still wander in the game like ghost wondering where everyone else has gone.

Littleblue

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Considering UO is still 'wildly profitable', even at 11 years, it is more successful than some large U.S. Banks! *grins*

Doomsday Dragon

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's true this game is still extremely successful for it's age and for a game that pioneered the entire genre that it now resides as part of.

W

Wilde1

I just came back to UO after a run at DAOC, WoW, and AoC. I dont consider myself or my in-game friends "remaining players." lol

You're out of touch, my friend.