• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Great Event...

C

Corvak

Baja? good lord man, how many servers do you play at the same time?

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If he plays a catlord on baja it's new because i've been there for eight years haha and never seen one in fact the only rp guild i even thought were still around were a few in malas and the pack in trammel just above wind.

I'll even tell you who I am on baja haha

S

Shioni

If he plays a catlord on baja it's new because i've been there for eight years haha and never seen one in fact the only rp guild i even thought were still around were a few in malas and the pack in trammel just above wind.

I'll even tell you who I am on baja haha
Cant you get banned for saying the word Baja here? lol j/k

I tour around some times on Baja on my character "Scarst" I think you might have met me there once.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why do you think I dont know who you are?
You don't know who I am on baja because only select people know who I am and as shioni has said they actually started a scarst evidently.

My names are always different only one of them is the same as on baja and it's not scarst and it's a very common name too. Thanks for playing =) it's fun to mess with peoples heads especially when they think they're right but they couldn't be more wrong. Oh and i have a few characters on GL care to guess there names. Oh my aren't we just having loads of fun the fake pleasentries and sarcasm flies high!