• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

graves

sir TEDLEY

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
em myst helped me place 3 graves in brit trammel cemetary ty alot myst
brian blackstones , loaric , and radars , also if you walk close enough to each grave stone please have your sound on because they play music when you get close enough .

ty

Rogal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awesome, Ted. Thank you for this. R.I.P. you guys.

L

Lady Athena

Does this mean they have finally found a way for us to put a gravestone up for UO players that have past on? I started playing UO about 10 years ago and finally convinced my sister to play about 8 years ago. She really only liked to play with me or if she was by herself she loved to decorate her house but what ever she did in UO she had fun doing it. Oh except when she died lol she would get soooo mad!! I lost her Jan. 4 of this year after a 3 year battle with cancer. I took over her acct just because I couldn't take seeing her house next to mine fall. When they mentioned coming up with a way to note people who have passed on I was thrilled. But everytime I checked into it I couldn't find where it was up and running. Can someone tell me the particulars on how I can memoralize my sis? I would so appreciate it!!

sir TEDLEY

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
send a email to the em web site , with her name the type of tombstone and the color and where yould like her barried i myself think she should be placed in trammel cemetary where all can say hi to her like my other friends and give them your email when they can contact you etc etc k trammel brit cematary

sir TEDLEY

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
also sorry about your sister :) hugs my love and heart goes out to your family