• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Grass tiles on new floor stone pavers

Kyronix

UO Designer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Kyronix Maybe you can tell me if this is intended. I raise the floor tiles to make a roof to the maximum allowed height. No exploit involved to raise them higher than allowed. All my roof tiles disappeared. They were even with the top of the craftable walls. Or to make it more clear you were able to walk off the roof cause there wasn't a wall lip to stop one from doing so. My plants, teleporter, and light house stayed but the roof tiles split town. It seems they were legally placed but they're gone now. Why? :) To the OP it's the same with flowers/plants also. They will fall under the floor regardless of how high the floor is, doesn't need to be a maximum height or whatever. Same fix. Raise them a notch with a decorator tool. Wouldn't it be great if you could shift left and right with the deco tool? That would be awesome.
There is a hard cap on the height that the pavers, walls etc can be placed. The reason for this is that Britannia is not infinitely tall, and eventually your character will bump their head on the roof of the world and you won't be able to go anywhere, as long as causing some other issues. If the tiles are disappearing (they should be placed in the moving crate) they are too high.