• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Grass & Swamp tiles

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello,
Im looking to buy Grass tiles and some swamp tiles.
PM me if you selling and your price, also can gimmi a shout ingame in gen chat.
Thanks.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
how many u want..50....100??. the new grass ones i have....no charge...maybe a odd sot...or easy trade/swop

Shadefox

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
how many u want..50....100??. the new grass ones i have....no charge...maybe a odd sot...or easy trade/swop
Got snow? I need alot of snow! =)

Also myph, I got some grass for you!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
got a good 100 of snow and grass ... gimme a icq i guess.....all i want is a odd sot on the two templates im trying to finish ..a necro mage...and a tamer

Last edited:

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
got a good 100 of snow and grass ... gimme a icq i guess.....all i want is a odd sot on the two templates im trying to finish ..a necro mage...and a tamer
Hello,
I will take all the grass please, all i have out of them skills is a .7 tame SoT and some tame SoA's
So gimmi a price please so i can put some checks in your mailbox as im not really playing that much right now so cant say when i will be on.
I have a mailbox at my new magincia plot (SW-5) for the grass if im not on, i will put all the SoA/SoT & money you want in your mailbox if thats ok.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
which ones sw 5.....lol...the old markers have gone yes

no matter ill google it

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
popped 98 grass in ya mailbox sw5.....cant fit anymore in...lol....u can have more if u need them.....and the tame sot will be just fine mate....unless u got any vet or animal lore sots u aint gonna use...ill even buy them....

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
now shadefox were u want your 100 snow posting

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
popped 98 grass in ya mailbox sw5.....cant fit anymore in...lol....u can have more if u need them.....and the tame sot will be just fine mate....unless u got any vet or animal lore sots u aint gonna use...ill even buy them....
Great, thanks
I actually had 1.4 in tame SoT's so you can have those, also 1.5 vet and .5 lore
I'll put them in your mailbox.
Thanks again!!

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great, thanks
I actually had 1.4 in tame SoT's so you can have those, also 1.5 vet and .5 lore
I'll put them in your mailbox.
Thanks again!!
wow thats way more than i expected..if u want more just say and if i do any more xtrades u can have it

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ill drop some more off over the weekend...going out tonight...no more cost

Shadefox

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll fix my icq and drop you a line

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2