• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Grass keep spot on Trammel

Siteswap

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hi everyone,

I used to play Drach but around a year ago I transfered around 12 character slots across to Europa as I wanted a higher populated shard. I do still have one character on drach (Diego de la Vega, who I used to run a guild with called The Monks of Yew Monastery. We were dedicated to raising funds/items etc to help new players) and logged in with him a couple of days ago for a bit of nostalgia.

Anyway, there was a rune in his pack marked "trammel keep for sale". I decided to recall there and found the plot empty. I tested house placement and lo and behold a keep fits there.

Soooo ... it should still be open and if anyone wants a keep for free just icq me on 383235 and i'll be happy to show you the spot. Im sure keep spots arent that rare on Drach but there may be someone out there looking for one. It looks a decent spot ... tram, grass, low spawn.

Message me here first if you are interested ... im more likely to be checking strat than have icq running. I'd rather it went to a genuine player wanting a keep rather than someone looking to sell on and make a quick buck...

Siteswap

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One week, 46 views and not a single person interested in a free Keep.

Wow. Is Drach really that low on population that even Keep spots are commonplace? I left a year or so ago due to a dwindling population but Im genuinly shocked at how low it must now be.

Safe travels to you few still remaining.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A lot of us life in a beautifully player town called Drachental where we don't need keeps. :)