• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

graphics glitch?

jwauk99

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since last night I've noticed that my graphics are becoming 'stuck'. 2D classic client.. Hard to explain.

For instance, when I kill evil mages in the wisp dungeon, they dont fall down when they die. Same thing with evil wisps, they stay up when killed instead of turning into the normal dead corpse thing. Furthermore, my character cannot bow (crtl-b). He starts bowing but only the first frame of animation occurs and then he stays stuck in that position until I move him...

There's alot of other examples too. For example, when your character stands still for awhile, he always does this little shimmy-shake thing normally, but... my character (or anyone elses on the screen) don't do the shimmy-shake thing anymore. They get stuck.. lol.

Is this happening to anyone else? If not, what can I do to fix it?

Thanks.

jwauk99

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Solved this with a reboot. :)

Since last night I've noticed that my graphics are becoming 'stuck'. 2D classic client.. Hard to explain.

For instance, when I kill evil mages in the wisp dungeon, they dont fall down when they die. Same thing with evil wisps, they stay up when killed instead of turning into the normal dead corpse thing. Furthermore, my character cannot bow (crtl-b). He starts bowing but only the first frame of animation occurs and then he stays stuck in that position until I move him...

There's alot of other examples too. For example, when your character stands still for awhile, he always does this little shimmy-shake thing normally, but... my character (or anyone elses on the screen) don't do the shimmy-shake thing anymore. They get stuck.. lol.

Is this happening to anyone else? If not, what can I do to fix it?

Thanks.